Ben’s new girlfriend?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Long time reader first time emailer” Pat wrote me:

Hey, PittGirl,

Wanted to let you know that my friend in LA saw Ben Roethlisberger walking down the street on Super Bowl Sunday with Missy Peregrym, who apparently was in some movie called “Stick It” about gymnastics. Looking at her IMDB page, she’s definitely a trade-up from Natalie Gulbis.

Also, rumor is that she’s joining the cast of Heroes, one of PittGirl’s favorite shows. So she’s young, hot, and very into sports (according to her IMDB bio), so it makes perfect sense that she’d be into someone who knows how to drink. Like a champion.

1,211 Comments

1. Custard
    July 25, 2008 11:46 pm

I think he was referring to any professional athlete.

2. sara
    July 26, 2008 7:44 pm

what happened to the ben fan fourm?

Im not really worried about who he’s dating or not, but I am intrested in camp.

3. Never a Minion
    July 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Ben’s forum is still there. They’re just working on it so sometimes it doesn’t always come up.

4. Georgia Girl
    July 28, 2008 11:40 am

Nice picture of Ben’s pool/house if that really is Ben’s house. Can anyone confirm? Posted today by PittGirl

5. H
    July 28, 2008 11:49 am

Those match the pics I’ve seen of the pool from someone who was at his party last month. The ones posted are not the exact ones I saw, but it’s the same pool in both sets of pics.

6. Trish
    July 30, 2008 5:16 am

Those pictures make me laugh and laugh. I could just see Ben–“dude, dude, put a number 7 at the bottom of my pool and a swim-up bar, that would be so awesome.”

7. SportyGal85
    July 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Ben’s just pimping the place out in preparation for an eventual appearance on MTV Cribs.

8. ashley
    July 31, 2008 1:45 am

does anyone know if ben roethlisberger really dated a slut like kim kardashian?

9. Trish
    July 31, 2008 6:27 pm

If by “dated” you mean “banged a couple times” signs point to yes. This was pre-Reggie Bush, though.

10. S
    July 31, 2008 6:39 pm

I saw where Jessica Simpson went out to dinner with Tony Romo yesterday on people.com. I thought when football players were in training camp they did not leave and family/friends/publicity seeking girlfriends did not hang around? Maybe Missy will take a break from filming and visit Ben?

11. Trish
    August 1, 2008 5:11 am

It pays to know nerds! One of my online friends went to the comic convention in Chicago and was at Missy’s panel (he loves “Reaper”) and just let me know that someone there DID ask her about Ben. He said that she looked very uncomfortable and said something along the lines of “I’m here to talk about the show.” Roethlisberger gag order in effect?

12. SportyGal85
    August 1, 2008 7:14 am

“Roethlisberger gag order”…lol. No trouble in paradise is there? Nah, of course not. Considering that there are those who swear he’s sticking everything that moves in Pittsburgh right now, she needs to stop talking about him.

13. Never a Minion
    August 1, 2008 11:20 am

Doesn’t sound like a gag order to me. More like sour grapes. She couldn’t stop talking about him a few months ago. And please, every up and coming actress will talk about their famous boyfriends. She needs all the publicity she can get. So it sounds more like they’re not together anymore.

14. SportyGal85
    August 1, 2008 12:23 pm

Didn’t Natalie Gulbis try this at one point when she was with Ben? I seem to remember that being the beginning of the end…

Anyway, regardless, she’d better start back talking b/c seriously, if anyone REALLY wanted to talk to someone about “Reaper”, they’d interview Bret Harrison or Ray Wise. You know, the actual stars of the show.

15. Trish
    August 3, 2008 3:35 am

From what I heard the Natalie/Ben thing ended when she wanted him to be on her reality show and he said no. It could have been her creepy dad too–golf’s version of Joe Simpson.

16. Never a Minion
    August 3, 2008 9:43 am

That is one creepy reality show.

17. heather
    August 4, 2008 5:56 pm

I was not around for the stories about Georgia, but I do know that the guys were at Diesel in I think March or April-can’t be sure of date. Oh, but there is a picture of them-Ben, Keisel, Washington & 2 guys I didn’t know, hanging up in the bar which probably shows the date.
    They were teasing Ben about some girl or woman, who he maybe slept with. Can’t say for sure as I came in late. But she was constantly calling and sending him text messages. He said she basically thought they were a couple after 1 date. The one date I assume must have included something more than a peck on the cheek. But he said she shows up at his house (so I knew the part about a house in GA was right) and now he doesn’t want to hang there. I kinda felt bad for her because they were talking so horrible about her. I guess if you are gonna sleep with him on 1st date what can you expect but I assume he also probably told her he was into her. So not sure if it’s actually Ben sending her the messages or other way around. Or maybe different girl. She’s a waitress I know that. Really kinda turns you off him. I hope she doesn’t really like him. If so, I feel bad for her. No one deserves to be talked about in that way. He was saying how he could get her do do anything if he promised to stay with her or buy her stuff. Sad on both their accounts. If he has to brag about that, kinda strange.
    I am a waitress/college student & work at Diesel. He’s there somewhat regularly. Seems nice but I don’t know him well. He does like to be with different girls alot though. Beware.

18. SportyGal85
    August 4, 2008 8:33 pm

So then, Heather, does he not consider MisPer to be his girlfriend or what? Seeing as he’s openly talking about and hooking up with other women…

19. Georgia Girl
    August 5, 2008 8:18 am

OMG! What a PIG!!! Well between Heather, Bronco and Ben (LOL) 3 different versions of the same person maybe. Not that I am defending Ben in the least little bit but if he in fact did buy a house at Reynolds Plantation it is a gated, private community and with his “PRIVACY” fettish, her just showing up at his house is a bunch of crap he would have to authorize her entrance. Sounds like Benny is leading someone on. I live in Pittsburgh and you see commercials for this community on FSN all the time. Plus I lived in Georgia for a long time so I am well aware of the area. Just another instance of his total immaturity if he is out there talking about women like that. I live by the motto “What goes around comes around” and sooner or later something is going to come back and bite him in the ass hard!

20. SportyGal85
    August 5, 2008 9:47 am

I thought about the gate too…Perhaps he meant that she keeps showing up at the neighborhood trying to get in. If he at least somwhat likes or at least feels sorry for her, he might not want to call security on her. Or maybe he likes her but not as a girlfriend. Or maybe he’s an asshole. Or maybe she’s a psychopath. Hell, who knows?

21. Georgia Girl
    August 5, 2008 11:28 am

I’ll go with asshole!

22. me
    August 5, 2008 7:12 pm

I think that he probably let her in so he could get laid. This girl is probably really easy and thinks that when he has sex with her it makes her special or something! i hate girls like that, they’re so pathetic! that is why some guys have no respect for women.

23. Dawgsgirl
    August 6, 2008 12:58 am

I know who you guys are talking about and she is far from easy or slutty. Heather, what ever you heard him say is 100% false. She never slept with him or preformed any sexual stuff at all with him. HE is the one that constantly texts and calls. One night he text atleast 20 times till she turned her phone off then he called her house for 3 hours. I tried to get her to sell the messages he left to the paparazzi but she wouldn’t do it cause she said that’s not right and then she erased them.
    Haley is a great girl. She could show up at his house if she wanted because she works inside the resorts gates, it is all inclusive once you pass the Ritz gates but she hasn’t been to his house since that 1st week she met him. She is really as fascinated about why he keeps calling as anyone is but one of his friends that stays down here in his house now told her that he just can’t stand to want a woman and not have her. He feels she is a conquest or something. I believe his friends have bet him he can’t get her and that’s why he is still trying so hard, i don’t know.
    Know who you are talking about folks before you assume how they are. Haley is really a super person and everyone who knows her will say that. When you judge the character of someone you better have some integrity of your own.

24. SportyGal85
    August 6, 2008 8:01 am

Well, in defense of everyone here, I have to say that no one is passing judgement on your friend. Even I said maybe she’s a psycho OR maybe he’s just an asshole, as I know nothing about the situation. We’re not beating up on your friend.

Now, did you say there’s a friend living at his house?

25. Georgia Girl
    August 6, 2008 9:06 am

It’s the same old same old – his version, her version and somewhere in the middle is the truth. Does it really matter?
    Benny is on a very tight leash until hopefully February.

26. Never a Minion
    August 6, 2008 4:55 pm

Who’s to say that there is only one girl anyways. There’s probably more than one and he probably did sleep with at least one but that doesn’t mean the one he was talking about at Diesel is this Haley chick.

27. Dawgsgirl
    August 6, 2008 8:58 pm

Sportygal85 this entire site is dedicated to speculation and you all are passing judgement. georgiagirl it does matter because her name has been put out there so you all are not randomly passing judgement on a faceless nameless person. To you she might be but to us she is not.

28. H
    August 6, 2008 10:16 pm

If I was this Haley chick, I wouldn’t care so much about what Ben thought or was saying, or what anyone else was saying. I’d be more PO’d at my supposed friend and a friend of my dad for putting my name out there to begin with. She needs to start telling the people she talks to about Ben to keep their mouths shut and quit talking about her on the net. And I agree that Ben could very possibly have been talking about another girl when Heather overheard him at the club.

29. Georgia Girl
    August 7, 2008 8:29 am

Couldn’t agree with you more “H”.

30. firefly88
    August 7, 2008 9:38 pm

So after all this talk, the only things confirmed are:

a) People love to talk about Ben.
    b) He has piles of money to burn.
    c) Natalie G. and MisPer were Ben’s girlfriends (but Natalie no longer is and Missy may not be now).
    d) Ben has a place in Georgia and a big fancy pool at his Pennsylvania house.
    e) He likes to go clubbing.
    f) He can be nice or nasty, depending on when you run into him.

Not confirmed (but there seems to be much anecdotal evidence to support):

a) He’s a player who sleeps around. A lot.
    b) He may not be very truthful with his “dates.”

Almost 1100 posts just for that?!

Look, I don’t care how many times Ben scores or who he scores with – unless it’s on a football field.

31. Never a Minion
    August 8, 2008 12:45 pm

Then don’t read the comments. There are some of us that like to gossip.

32. funky-stew
    August 9, 2008 8:12 am

You’re all a bunch of tools….holy crap some of you have been on this blog for over a year. Get a life, dorks!!!!

33. H
    August 9, 2008 8:15 am

I am a dork …. I want to kill myself for being on this blog this long. Why do i continue to care about the love life of people i don’t know and won’t like me if they met me. I also have burning ghonerria and low self asteem. I am 5’2″ and i weigh 245lbs. I live in my grandmothers basement and she still cuts my food for me. OH GOD WHY ME!!!

34. H
    August 9, 2008 11:15 am

So, am I suppose to be upset that you highjacked my screen name and posted that bs?

35. S
    August 9, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey people, if you don’t want to read this blog, DON’T!
    And if you reading all of the backposts from when it started, you are interested in the comments! Don’t be hypocritical! Something brought you to this page- it just does not pop up its own!!

36. H
    August 9, 2008 2:28 pm

Screw you S…i can comment when ever i want. Why don’t you go somewhere else. Who’s being the hipocrit now?

37. H
    August 9, 2008 5:06 pm

Wow, you’re so cool. You come onto a blog, highjack a screen name and post bs about the other people on the blog. And we’re the ones who need a life?

38. Never a Minion
    August 11, 2008 7:47 pm

What is a hipocrit? Spell much?

39. megan
    August 11, 2008 10:49 pm

I was talking to one of my friends from Findlay today and she was telling me that Ben went into Cracker Barrel a while back and was really rude to the waitress because she didn’t know who he was!!! HELLO! we live in Ohio and if u didn’t grow up with ben or have some knowledge of him it’s not a big deal! we’re bengals and browns fans mostly! he didn’t have to be such a jerk!

40. Never a Minion
    August 12, 2008 9:32 am

Cracker Barrel?? Uh huh.

41. tw
    August 12, 2008 10:38 am

Are you seriously doubting he went to Cracker Barrel? Why does everyone on this blog need to doubt the authenticity of every single tidbit mentioned? Please.

42. Newbie
    August 12, 2008 12:39 pm

I doubt it. Because its just so random a place. Plus they don’t serve beer.

43. SportyGal85
    August 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Ha-ha, tw, I have to second that. Think about it. We’re talking about Findlay, Ohio here. Just how many hotspots can there be?

Wait, Cracker Barrel doesn’t serve beer? Didn’t know that.

44. megan
    August 13, 2008 12:18 am

I don’t know if it’s true, just heard it. he does go to a bar in findlay called ninos, he knows the guy who owns it and he has signed autographs there. also people all over town say he’s a jerk. I go to college in findlay and you either love him or hate him it seems.

45. Can of Worms
    August 13, 2008 4:40 pm

To be fair though I’ve seen fans act really really rude towards local celebrities and athletes. And then they get all upset when that athlete doesn’t sign something or do what they want and then the fan accuses them of being a jerk. Fans can actually create the situation themselves.

46. cookie
    August 14, 2008 1:20 pm

I didn’t bother reading all 1000+ posts, but I actually met and hung out with Missy last night in Vancouver (we have a mutual friend), and she is indeed dating Big Ben and they’re not engaged. At least she’s not wearing his ring if they are (and I’d imagine it’d be show off worthy if there was one). Maybe this was confirmed in post like 427 or something, but I’m just giving you the words out of the horses mouth.

Not that I think Missy is a horse by any stretch of the imagination. Probably one of, if not the most beautiful women I’ve personally met, and is right up there with those I haven’t. She’s actually cool to hang out with and has a personality, which makes her that much more attractive.

47. S
    August 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Yes, Cookie we know Missy is dating Ben -probably only Ben. But does Missy know Ben seems to have several girls on the side? So dating exclusively on her part and whenever she can make it to Pittsburgh on his part? That seems to be the nature of this blog recently. Did Missy make it down to Georgia this off season to meet the girl/girls Ben is dating down there? Just asking.. Oh, and while you are checking in on this blog to confirm Missy’s status- was she wearing the infamous “B” necklace (ugly that is is) ?
    Oh, yeah, how about the “black band” around the wrist?
    He still has his on in training camp. Guess that means they are still going steady like in junior high?

48. SportyGal85
    August 14, 2008 8:54 pm

LMAO…No words, S. I think you said it all.

49. Can of Worms
    August 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Interesting that someone that supposedly hung out with Missy also knew exactly where to find over 1000 comments on Missy and Ben dating.

50. Mia