Ben’s new girlfriend?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Long time reader first time emailer” Pat wrote me:

Hey, PittGirl,

Wanted to let you know that my friend in LA saw Ben Roethlisberger walking down the street on Super Bowl Sunday with Missy Peregrym, who apparently was in some movie called “Stick It” about gymnastics. Looking at her IMDB page, she’s definitely a trade-up from Natalie Gulbis.

Also, rumor is that she’s joining the cast of Heroes, one of PittGirl’s favorite shows. So she’s young, hot, and very into sports (according to her IMDB bio), so it makes perfect sense that she’d be into someone who knows how to drink. Like a champion.

1,211 Comments

1. Westend Willy
    August 18, 2008 12:04 am

I served Ben and 2 other people at Tessaro’s about a month ago and he was pretty cool if you recognized him. If you didn’t he was a real jerk. I can see why people think he’s a jackass, cause he was to several people that night.
    He flirted with every woman that walked by too.

2. SportyGal85
    August 18, 2008 12:21 am

Damn, by the time this thread is through, I will know every restaurant and neighborhood hotspot in the ‘Burgh, without ever having set foot in town.

3. Westend Willy
    August 18, 2008 12:23 am

hahahaha

4. haley
    August 19, 2008 7:02 pm

this is haley, the girl who all these stupid blogs are about from ga.. so yes i work in a place called reynolds plantation which ben did puchase a house in (not built) probably to get away from all the publicity and bull shit he has to hear such as this.. i do work at a rest. there and have met him.. as for the rest i have never slept with him nor have we tried to date the other. as from what i learned he is a very nice guy and he may have money but he was way more interested in just having a relaxing time with his friends and just being normal.. as for my dad. i love my dad and yes a see famous people and yes told my dad i met him .. as for all the shti for my brother, he signed a paper for him because my brother is a quarterback and ben is like one of his favs.. he did that for a 15 yr. old who looks up to him./ damn thats terrible .. and as for me and ben .. neither of us have tried to date the other.. we have not slept together nore anything else.. as for my dads friend.. i rally dont appreciate anyone writing my business on here ..so shut the f&^% up wrting lies about me.. yes some of the basic things i have mentioned are true.. but the constant blowing up my phone and me saying he was pathetic pretty much .. w/e.. dont you think he has enough to deal with.. im sure there are millions of people who he meets nad talks to.. people on here really need to get a life. as for the rest.. none of anyones business but bens

5. mel
    August 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks for clearing that up people are pathetic and really need to get a life .

6. Mia
    August 19, 2008 7:33 pm

i find it hysterical that people come on here to bitch at others and they cant spell!! it ruins the rant!

7. H
    August 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Well, if you are the real Haley, thanks for clearing that up for us! And, most of us would agree with you that the people spreading your business on here need to mind their own.

8. Mia
    August 19, 2008 7:52 pm

do you honestly think the real haley would give a rats ass about what people she never met, and will never meet think about her? if i were her, i wouldnt lose sleep over it. id actually be amused!

9. robin
    August 20, 2008 8:48 am

Haley you go girl. Thanks for clearing up all the lies written about you and Ben. I believe you and I think he’s a decent guy. Don’t ask me why people have to lie about him and make up stories. Just tell the truth. And as for your Dad’s friend , she’s not much of a friend.

10. SportyGal85
    August 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Does anyone have any more sightings of Ben?

Bronco, where in the world have you been? I miss your clever wit. Have you divorced me already? Any more news on the waitress girl in GA and Ben? Do tell…..

11. SportyGal85
    August 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Like this is the real Haley a few comments back. I believe alot of this stuff is true, not all of it though. But I am sure that the Haley that bronco is talking about would not care about these things being written about her and Ben if she really didn’t like him.

12. SportyGal85
    August 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Um, one problem: I didn’t make any of the above comments…

13. SportyGal85
    August 20, 2008 9:30 pm

Seriously, though Bronco (if that’s you doing the impersonations), if you wanna come back, just do it.

14. bronco
    August 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Whoa….Thats not me. I have been dropping in to read from time-to-time but i haven’t commented a single time. Thats the truth.
    As for comment #1104 i do believe that is the real Haley. Haley, i never intended to have this go this far. I simply answered the question of who is ben dating back when i was told you were dating him and it snow balled into me defending your integrity at every punch. I never ment to disrespect you or air your business i just simply let the arguement get the best of me.
    I am sorry and i was wrong for doing that. I hope you will forgive.
    For the record though i never lied about anything i wrote, i might have recieved bad information but i never made up anything.

15. emma
    September 5, 2008 11:12 am

If that was the real Haley, and I have no clue if it was, then I find it hard to believe she is truly of age for Ben to even want to date. Unless he’s into children. I thought her friend, or now her brother, mentioned she was a college student. No way a college student spells like that. Or I would hope not. Doesn’t speak well for GA schools.
    I don’t know if Ben is dating her (sounds like her friend or brother is trying to put the rumor to rest because it’s gotten out of hand and possibly they got busted), or Missy.

I can say that the person who spent time with Missy either posted wrong date or was fibbing. Missy went to two Jack Johnson concerts. One was in Vancouver the other was out of Canada-which was same night they were supposed to hang out. Maybe poster got date wrong, but the night before 8/14 Missy was in LA. Actually she was in LA for most of or whole week.

16. molly
    September 5, 2008 11:18 am

I find it hard to believe she’s blabbing about their relationship when it seems all he’s trying to do is shush it. Read her myspace recently-sounds like she’s been dumped or someones upset her. Or, maybe she blabbed too much-one post said she never learns to keep her mouth shut when she should (said by Missy).

I know Ben can keep media out of his business. But it seems we’d have heard or seen something. I agree that the black wrist thing is still on, but notice that Missy isn’t wearing it. There was a shot of her at a concert in Vancover and she didn’t have it on. I didn’t see pics of her at LA concert but her name was mentioned as being there.
    She is laying low compared to last year so they are either sneaky or over.

17. lynn
    September 5, 2008 7:12 pm

I thought that was her at the concert. They flashed on the Jumbotron and it sorta looked like her-complete with ball cap. I think that young chick from Heroes was with her-Hayden or whatever her name is.

18. Haley's dad
    September 5, 2008 10:25 pm

0This is Haley’s dad and I think it is time that I set the record straight for my daughter’s sake. Before I get started though, in response to comment# 1115, my daughter is 20 years old and a pre med student with a 4.0 GPA. When she was typing her response on here she was extremely upset(understandibly so) and typing at lightning speed. So her age and Ga. schools weren’t the problem. Now, for my so called “good friend” Bronco, what an absolute idiot and liar you are. My daughter did meet Ben and hung out with him a couple times. They also spoke on the phone a couple times, that’s it! Your lies begin with your very first post, #851. You said “they see each other pretty frequently”. I never told anyone that lie. She saw him at the restaurant twice. In post# 858, you say that “he completely denied being with Missy to Haley”. My daughter and Ben never discussed Missy, that I am aware of, so I certainly didn’t tell anyone that. In post# 905, you say that “I bet he text her 70 times”. Where on earth did you dream that one up? In post# 934, you say “never said i was a friend…said i worked with her dad…try reading the posts sometime”. Have you read your own posts? In post# 921, you said “I am good friends with Haleys dad”. So which is it loser, friends or not? Allow me to answer that one…..NOT! In post# 934 you also say “I don’t feel i am betraying any trust anyway”. Are you really that ignorant? In post# 941, you say “We have newspapers here showing him attending charity golf tournaments at the place i have told you she works at”. Newspapers? Charity golf tournaments? A complete lie. In the same post, you say “He has given tons of memorbilia to Haleys little brother”. He gave his autograph on a plain piece of paper to my daughter to give to him. I wouldn’t consider that “tons of memorbilia”. In post# 968, you say “I did see the autograph he sent her little brother”. You also say that it is a “glossy pic”. The piece of paper hasn’t left my house so how did you see it? You have never been to my house. And again, it is a plain piece of paper. In post# 1114, you say “i was told you were dating him “. Who told you they were dating? It most certainly wasn’t me. In the same post you say ” I never ment to disrespect you or air your business”. Well, you did and you did. In the same post you also say “For the record though i never lied about anything i wrote, i might have recieved bad information but i never made up anything”. You may want to rethink that one. “Received bad information”? From whom exactly? “Never made up anything”? How pathetic. My daughter met and talked to a superbowl winning quarterback and that doesn’t happen every day, so I did tell a few “friends” about it. But passing that info combined with your lies to the internet has violated and offended my family. I am not quite sure which one of my “friends” is doing this but i can guarantee you this…..Bronco, it will cease one way or another. This is a promise, and unlike you, I don’t lie. Keep my family’s business off of your silly blogs!!

19. S
    September 8, 2008 11:20 am

Ok, then. I’ll try to get back on topic now. And no disrespect meant either. Were there any signtings of Missy in town for the 1st home game opener? And does anybody know why Ben keeps chewing on a nasty sweaty towel on the sidelines now? Very unattractive!

20. SportyGal85
    September 8, 2008 2:09 pm

Ha-ha, S, my thoughts exactly on the prior post. Things have seemed really quiet on the MisPer front lately, but I’m sure something will come through one way or another. As for the towel…yuck. I didn’t get the Texans game, but I’ll definitely be seeing the Browns game in my area next week. Maybe it was just a fluke thing?

21. C12
    September 8, 2008 4:22 pm

She was at an Italian restaurant with Ben, his family and his agent Sat. night. He left early for a team meeting at 8. She looked so blah..does the girl own a brush and lipstick?

22. S
    September 9, 2008 6:35 pm

So we do have a signting. Reapers must be done filming for a while. So she will probably be around a while then. The Cleveland game is next so she will probably go to that one too. So she is still in the picture then. She does rack up the frequent flier miles with the poster earlier saying she was in LA- back to Vancouver and now apparently in Pittsburgh….

23. HUH???
    September 9, 2008 7:30 pm

Are you sure it was Missy out to dinner with Ben? From all previous pictures of the two of them together,even casual ones, she is just as pretty as ever. That is why I am ????ing the lipstick/brush comment.

I don’t think filming is over yet for Reaper. Were they not renewed for 6 months? She only started back filming end of July beginning of August.

24. C12
    September 9, 2008 8:41 pm

It was definately her…she was wearing jeans and a black coat..and sneakers. Just surprised at what she looked like. I think all that TV/pro makeup makes a major difference. Not that cute in person, looks very average. I would expect someone a lot prettier considering who he is. Not impressed at all.

25. SportyGal85
    September 10, 2008 6:22 am

Clearly, “Huh??” has never those scenes in “Stick It” of MisPer sans makeup, or the photos of her with him at the ESPN Disney event last year. I remember when pics from the latter came out many expressed a shock similar to yours at how she looked. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her. She looks a little rough without makeup and she, like Ben, has no fashion sense whatsoever.

26. robin
    September 10, 2008 9:37 am

And I’m sure all of you wear make-up and never wear jeans and tea shirts when you leave the house. Pl…ease. You guys are brutal.One of the things Ben probably likes about her is the fact she can be down to earth and natural.And no matter what you say she’s pretty with-out make-up. The only person she needs to impress is Ben and they’ve been together for a year and a half so she must be doing something right. Good for both of them.

27. SportyGal85
    September 10, 2008 10:24 am

Whoa, I’m natural…very natural. Hell, I don’t wear make-up period, but there’s a way to be natural AND cute.

28. *
    September 10, 2008 10:38 am

it wasnt missy, she is in vancouver.
    and they are not together.
    it was most likely bens sister.

29. SportyGal85
    September 10, 2008 10:38 am

EDIT, hit submit too soon. I think what people are noticing is that she’s almost TOO comfortable. I love jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. I wear them all the time unless the occasion calls for dressing up or I’m in the mood to switch things up. However, there’s a line between between being comfortable like a guy and actually dressing/looking like a guy. In the picture I saw of her at ESPN the Weekend last year, she looked like she was wearing something directly from his closet…seriously. If she had pulled her hair back, you would have thought she was a boy unless you were up close. Plus, if you read other blogs about him and her, even some MEN say she looks like man. So, with her features, she can’t be TOO tomboy-ish in her wardobe. That down-to-earth, don’t care stuff works great if you have naturally soft, feminine features.

30. megan
    September 10, 2008 11:44 am

There was a small mention of Missy filming another segment for that Sunquest-Canada travel agency. She was not in Pittsburgh at least this weekend, because she was filming saturday with her 2 sisters and cousin. Now she may have flown into Pittsburgh sunday but she wasn’t there sat.
    The first segment came out several months ago. Free trip to Aruba-I’d do it too! I live in Vancouver and it was on local news.
    This was first segment,

31. marla
    September 10, 2008 11:53 am

And I agree with earlier post. Ben obviously isn’t into fashion or looks so Missy not dressing up or wearing make up may be a plus for him. I kind of like the fact that she doesn’t seem to worry about how she looks. Now if she wore a baseball cap to Ali event or something like that I may wonder. But to hang out in hot Florida weather-I’d be casual also.
    And, if she is still around then she is obviously doing something right. Ben never lasts long with gf’s so if she is still his gf then something clicked with them. He doesn’t seem into all the flash and glamour so they may be a good fit.
    I don’t find her drop dead gorgeous,and she can seem sorta mann-ish in her appearance, but I guess I am not the one dating her. She is cute. Just not break-your-neck to look at her gorgeous. I just can’t picture (not that I know his type) him with a drop dead gorgeous, heavily made up woman for some reason.
    And his folks seem to really like her so that is a plus in her favor.

32. donna
    September 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Just a thought, but Missy’s’ myspace or blog-whatever it is said earlier in week that she was worried about Brenden, then something about putting foot in her mouth again, then praying for Brenden. Maybe he is the B in the infamous necklace? An ill friend or maybe a child she met? Just a guess. It mentions Brenden alot.

33. Georgia Girl
    September 10, 2008 6:17 pm

It could have been Carlee who (and I am not cutting her down) is very athletic and tomboyish. Until basketball season starts Carlee may be flying back and forth from college to see Ben play. He certainly can afford to fly her in for the weekend. From other postings stated it sounds like it wasn’t Missy.

34. heidi
    September 10, 2008 11:32 pm

I saw where her myspace page mentioned praying for Brenden. Now it just says praying but doesn’t mention name. She has used his name though on last several messages. I also assumed it was a friend or maybe a child she met through an appearance and became close with. That could be the B on her necklace. Not saying her and Ben are not together but I just can’t imagine she’d wear that for Ben with them being so quiet about being together-if they are. Didn’t make sense but I bet it does have to do with whoever Brenden is.
    It did kind of remind me of his taste in jewelry though.

Have to add, I would wonder about my parents butting in here to defend me-reference Haley’s dad. The posts from her, friend and father are strange to say the least. Not being rude, but I can’t be the only one who finds it odd. Am I?

35. SportyGal85
    September 11, 2008 7:38 am

No, Heidi, you’re not, but I just decided to leave that one alone…

Nice to know I’m not the only one who went “What the…?” when they read that.

36. Haleys dad
    September 11, 2008 10:04 am

I just wanted everyone to know what a liar Bronco was and I did not want my daughter thinking that I told him all those lies. Anyway, I don’t see how a father defending his daughter when lies are being told is strange. I just wanted to set the record straight. My daughter met him and got an autograph from him for her brother. She never slept with him, never dated him, and he has never called our house as someone else has claimed. Just realize that anything coming from Bronco is full of crap. Everyone else on here may be honest, but Bronco is a lying idiot.

37. SportyGal85
    September 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Enters thread. Reads most recent post. (Heavy sigh) Shakes head. Exits thread.

38. frantastic
    September 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Isn’t one of Missy’s exes Brendan or Brandon or something similar?

39. heidi
    September 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes, she dated a Brandon or Brenden Countee-can’t recall spelling of last name. Not sure if its the same person being referenced. For last month her posts have been sounding like she’s sad. One mentioned putting her foot in mouth yet again, one mentioned she guessed being alive was better than dead-or something to that effect. Then she started the prayers for Brenden. Not sure what it means but sounds kinda sad.I don’t think most recent mentions him just mentions praying. Could be anything. If it’s even her who posts.

As for Haley’s dad. I guess thinking my parents signing onto to blogs and posting seems strange. I am 21 and cannot imagine needing or wanting my parents to do that. Could be just me so don’t take offense. My dad would stick up for me if necessary but doesn’t really get into things like this. I can usually handle myself. lol

We all knew Bronco was full of it.

40. Haleys dad
    September 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks heidi. No offense taken. This is the first time in my life I have ever done anything like this. Someone brought this to my attention and so I checked it out. I didn’t appreciate the lies involving my daughter so I spoke out.

41. Pensgrrl98
    September 13, 2008 9:43 am

Sorry, I find it odd that you are here. You don’t sound like a parent at all, but some minion that is only in their 20s. You sound like a girl actually.

42. Haleys dad
    September 13, 2008 1:13 pm

If you would kindly start at the beginning of Bronco’s posts, you would understand completely (unless you are as much of an idiot as your comment makes you sound). I gave someone some information and they added lies to it and posted that info, along with my daughters full name and where she lives, on some stupid blog site where any psychopath could read it. Personally I think that people who spend their time trying to figure out who Ben is or is not dating really need to get a life anyway, they certainly do not seem normal to me. Who in the hell cares? This site was brought to my attention and I read all these lies that Bronco had posted concerning me and my daughter. I wanted to address him on here because I really do not know who it is. Putting my daughters personal information on a blog site for morons and idiots pissed me off. If you don’t understand that, you need professional help. And for the record, I am a wonderful parent! Everyone who knows me or my children knows that! Are you a parent, or another one of those “nonparents” that think they know it all? You are only helping confirm my theory that the only people that waste their time on sites like this live sheltered lives. Now instead of posting more idiotic statements on here why don’t you go do something meaningful for god sakes!!

43. SportyGal85
    September 13, 2008 1:27 pm

(Sigh) Does anyone have anything ELSE to talk about? Anyone? I mean, I know that same argument can be made for this whole thread, but seriously, is anyone else ready to move on?

44. S
    September 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Well, I keep trying to keep this on topic but freedom of the press/blog is alive and well! I like to check in on this blog and sometimes comment as well. I don’t live in Pennsylvania so I am not privy to any sightings of anybody at all. And I have to say I think A LOT of people read this blog but just don’t comment. People are interested in athletes and actors, that is just the way it is. This is the energizer bunny of blogs!!

45. Pensgrrl98
    September 13, 2008 4:12 pm

Actually yeah, I am a parent. And you still sound like you’re full of it. I’ve never seen a grown up act the way you do.

46. Haleys dad
    September 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Have you ever had one of your childrens name smeared with stupid lies on some blog? How would you react oh wise one?

47. Trish
    September 14, 2008 11:26 am

It’s always been my belief that if you have to tell someone you’re a wonderful anything, you’re not. Just saying.

And welcome to the internet, where if you are dumb enough to make your information public someone will pick it up and run with it like Willie Parker going to the end zone, particularly if it involves catty twenty-somethings.

48. Haleys dad
    September 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Trish,
    You make the perfect point. “if you are dumb enough to make your information public”. I did not! I confided with a couple so called friends and THEY made it public to the internet. I was betrayed. And it was full of overexaggerations and lies involving my daughter. What is wrong with you people? If you told a friend that your daughter met Ben R. and they chatted and hung out for a while, and that “friend” put her name and where she works and lives on the internet, and said they see other frequently and are dating, would you not be a tad upset? And then they tell my daughter that maybe they received bad info. How does that look to my daughter? My daughter has a boyfriend. Think how he would feel if he was told about this site and checked it out. Bronco put my daughter and myself in an awkward situation all the while claiming to be my friend. Does no one underdstand the level of betrayal here? What if my daughter believed that I was telling him all these exaggerations and lies? Thankfully she knows me better than that. If you people do not understand me being upset and addressing it then y’all have a problem. If I knew which “friend” it was doing this I would address it in a different way. And post# 1144 S says that people are interseted in actors and athletes. Understood and agreed, but this is post# 1147 and 99.9% of them are trying to figure out who Ben is dating. Don’t you think that is little more than curiousity? It is sad that people care that much. But then again, if that’s your thing, so be it. Who am I to judge? Just don’t judge me for letting the world be aware that I did not tell those lies about my daughter. Some one even said that “it sounds like Haleys dad is pimping her out”. People were thinking this because of the lies from Bronco. Bronco is a liar and putting my daughters personal info on the internet is so wrong I can not even put it into words. Certainly you folks can understand that.

49. SportyGal85
    September 15, 2008 2:42 pm

I’m sorry, but I’m sick of this. According to you, people on these sites lead sheltered lives and need to stop spreading rumors, etc, etc, but lately you’re posting here more than anyone! For all the time you’ve spent arguing back and forth on this site with people, you could’ve found the person who allegedly started these rumors about your daughter and kicked his ass…b/c newsflash: He’s not on this site anymore. He’s moved on and you’re still here trying to convince us what a wonderful parent you are and how great your daughter is.

If this were me and it were my mother, she wouldn’t be on the internet arguing with strangers who had nothing to do with the situation in the first place. She’d have found whoever started this and stuck her 4 inch stilettoes up their ass…twice. If you’re not willing to do the same, then you need to move on already. Talk is cheap and the bottom line is you still haven’t solved anything b/c if the original story really is untrue, then whoever started it is having a good laugh at your expense. Since you’re spending all your free time here annoying the hell out of all of us, maybe you’re okay with that.

50. haleys friend
    September 15, 2008 4:46 pm

I totally sympathize with haleys dad. She told me that her dad is actively trying to figure out who bronco is and he is going to kick his ass. She also appreciates her dad taking up for her and letting everyone know that the posts about her were not true. She, as well as I, understand completely where her dad is coming from and can not figure out how you brain dead people can’t understand the whole purpose of his posts. For the record, kudos to you haleys dad. Keep calling anyone out that tells people untruths about things you told them involving your daughter. Also, if you find out who bronco is, I will help you silence him if you want me too.