1. Yesterday, I was so cold it actually made me mad.
2. Yesterday, I got a brain freeze just by breathing in the cold air. Swear it.
3. Yesterday, as I left for work, my car thermometer indicated that it was -3 degrees outside. Today, it indicated it was 9 degrees outside. Today, it is going up to 20 degrees which after -3 degrees is going to feel positively balmy. I hope my boss doesn’t think I’m underdressed in my flip-flops.
4. Today, my damn windshield wiper fluid thingies were frozen shut and I didn’t realize it until I really needed those bastards. I spent most of my commute peering through a teeny hole of clear glass and praying that I was still driving on the road and not so much someone’s yard.
5. Today, I’d really like to live south of the Mason Dixon line.