What would Troysus do?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Casey Hampton, Alan Faneca, Willie Parker and Troysus are all in Hawaii

… excuse me a moment while I pause in anger that they are in paradise while I freeze my hot ass here in Antartica …

moment over.

… for the Pro Bowl.

Even hiding his face, Troysus is still 6,000% hotter than Ben Roethlisberger.

Bring it, ladies. Bring. It.

1. Sofa King
    February 9, 2007 8:40 am

I’m trying to figure out what happened to Fast Willie’s legs…did he lose a fight with a weedwhacker?

2. Julie_Gong
    February 9, 2007 11:55 am

Agreed. Ben is gross.

3. aj
    February 9, 2007 12:33 pm

Alan Faneca has always been my dreamy Steeler, although Troy is a close second!

4. notayinzer
    February 9, 2007 12:37 pm

Willie looks liek the victim of bed bugs…

5. Ruby Vroom
    February 9, 2007 1:02 pm

As much as I started to dominate the last Ben post with my #7 fantasies, I have to say that Troy is blistering hot and yes, hotter than Ben, and someone I’m not embarassed at all to be in love with (unlike our fearless QB. Because as much as I do lust after him, I do have the good sense to be embarassed by it. The body makes me weep, though. What can I say?)

6. julie
    February 9, 2007 2:41 pm

Pittgirl – Does this (“6,000% hotter than”) mean that you think Little Benjy is hot? Well, well!

As with Ruby Vroom, I also feel shame for my lust of Ben – even more so when I tell you that I truly was obsessed with him when he had his quasi-mullet hairstyle. God, how I miss the mullet!

7. Ruby Vroom
    February 9, 2007 3:17 pm

It was the curls in the back that you wanted to run your fingers through, wasn’t it? The iconic image of him waving the t-shirt as he leaves the stadium from last year’s AFC Championship game? Gets me every time. Although, in general, I have to say I’m a bigger fan of this year’s grooming choices.

8. sallypierre
    February 9, 2007 3:23 pm

wow, did someone teetee themselves?

i, too, like the huskiness of faneca.

9. sallypierre
    February 9, 2007 3:24 pm

..though troy’s loin is mighty fine too.

10. mispitt
    February 9, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh my, I noticed the same thing with Willie’s legs!

11. dwight
    February 9, 2007 4:06 pm

How I wish I was Willie Parker … the dark meat in a Troy/Faneca sandwich. *sigh*

12. julie
    February 9, 2007 4:07 pm

Ruby Vroom, that game had my football trifecta – Peyton losing, great game, and the (curly) mullet. Though to be honest, I would kill for Troy’s coiffe.

13. Ruby Vroom
    February 9, 2007 4:15 pm

Julie, not to mention The Tackle — the hottest thing I ever saw in my life.

14. Ruby Vroom
    February 9, 2007 4:21 pm

Although, we’re both confused — that was the divisional game vs. Indy. AFC CHamp. was vs. Denver. Still, all kinds of hotness throughout the playoffs…

15. hA'EhA'E POlAMAlU
    February 9, 2007 6:55 pm

diS bE MY CUZZiN(tROY).hAhAhA..hE lOOk kRONik.lOl.

16. hA'EhA'E POlAMAlU
    February 9, 2007 6:58 pm

NO MESS Wit Wit hiM i kiCk UAh ASS.
    fA!
    SAMOAN && hAWAiiAN PRidE!

17. Stacey
    February 9, 2007 9:13 pm

I’ll be the first to admit it – I’m proud of my love (lust) for Benny!

18. Susanne
    February 16, 2007 12:10 pm

Yup, will admit to a Ben crush. What makes mine especially creepy is I’m old enough to be his..ahh… older hot aunt. All Steelers are hot, even Casey.
    Dude would totally crush a milf though.
    Just discovered you Pittgirl! Where have I been?
    You have quickly been saved to “my favorites”
    Rock on Pittgirl

19. SportyGal85
    February 17, 2007 4:01 pm

Troy is definitely the hottest Steeler, though I find Big Ben’s goattee very sexy. I don’t like the chin thing he’s rocking this year though. Plus, Troy is a sensitive, pensive man; I like that.

20. Meg
    March 23, 2007 4:10 pm

TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROYTROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY TROY

(Need I say more???)