Oh, damn.

I just realized that I actually do need milk.  Like I bought some awesome Special K Vanilla Almond cereal yesterday and I do not have ANY milk.

Then I realized that I’m going to be one of those ninety gajillion lame-asses at Giant Eagle this afternoon buying milk in preparation for the Blizzard of ’07 (trademark PittGirl! Stephen, Don, Erin and Demetrius.  Don’t you dare call it that or I’m on your asses.)

I should just get some toilet paper while I’m at it.

1. Ms. Caroline
    February 12, 2007 3:18 pm

And bread.

February 12, 2007 3:35 pm

By a strange coincidence, I went to Gint Iggle this afternoon and bought t.p. Then gassed up at Get-Go for 58 cents a gallon. Hahahahaha.

3. Josh
    February 12, 2007 4:17 pm

All my shopping days this week are shot. I never go Saturday or Sunday, and now I can’t go tonight because of the damn Blizzard of ’07.

4. Tep
    February 12, 2007 4:30 pm

When did burghers become afraid of a little snow?

Here I was, walking around DC with my head held up high, waiting for the oncoming “storm”, while everybody panics, thinking that where I came from we weren’t afraid of a foot of snow, let alone 3 inches. What happened?

If I was there, I would go grocery shopping at 2AM, just to show that I’m not afraid of soft white snow flakes.

5. honda driver
    February 12, 2007 4:31 pm

at least that explains why i couldn’t find a parking place at my local Iggle yesterday when i went to pick up my dry cleaning. had i known i would have purchased my 48 hour blizzard supply of water, milk and bread – crap!

6. Susan Helene Gottfried
    February 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Screw the bread. Peanut butter’s much better on a spoon, straight out of the jar.

7. spoon
    February 12, 2007 10:07 pm

the 10pm Fox53/PXI11 thing on after 24, David Johnson has officially declared this “Winter Wallop”.

All of the people that wait until tonight to “stock up” on shovels and salt need beat the moment you bitch about the lines. The guy that said he’s buying a snowblower tonight “just in case” is a knob. Oh yeah and the lady who said this is “snow country” needs slapped. a couple inches is not Snow Country.

never knew snow could cause such anger.

8. Sofa King
    February 13, 2007 9:13 am

Dang it, I wish we’d get snow down here…they’re calling for a little snow and a sh*tload of ice. Darn DC…can’t even get winter storms right down here.

I can’t wait for the commute home…nothing like trying to drive on ice in an area where half of the people come from 3rd world countries where they don’t have snow or cars.

Say a prayer for me…

9. Striker
    February 13, 2007 10:02 am

Tonight should be fun in Philly too – calls for a snowy mix, and I got school in center city from 6-10pm! We also needed milk Sunday and found that the milkmoms were out in force and cleaned out the regular milk!

I still think its funny how people loose thier minds over an inch of snow..

February 13, 2007 10:29 am

I used to work in Roanoke, Va. They would call off high school football games on the forecast of rain. Not on a monsoon, mind you. On a FORECAST of rain. Not the hardiest people, for sure.

11. Ms. Caroline
    February 13, 2007 2:50 pm

Milkmoms. Heeh.

12. Uncle Crappy
    February 13, 2007 4:01 pm

Are the beer distributors open? Because THAT would be an emergency.