An email conversation with John McIntire

Pittgirl…John McIntire here www.MacYapper.com

Who are you?

PittGirl responds:

Dear John McIntire:

If you mean “Who are you?” as in “Who are you to say the things you say?” then my answer is, “I’m nobody.”

If you mean “Who are you?” as in “What’s your name and where do you live?” then my answer is, “What part of ‘anonymous’ don’t you understand?”

Peace.

PittGirl

1. Woy
    February 15, 2007 8:06 am

Judging by his last post, it looks like he’s just trying to get laid.

2. Tep
    February 15, 2007 8:31 am

…or get you in on a pyramid scheme.

3. billybob
    February 15, 2007 9:38 am

what the hell is a macyipper? this dude is macweird.

4. Anthony
    February 15, 2007 9:38 am

Perhaps he was trying to impress you with his vast knowledge of The Who’s lyrics.

Come clean, PittGirl. Were you ever detained at Heinz Field?

5. billybob
    February 15, 2007 9:43 am

oh hey, it’s the kdka radio host!

dude, grow up and get a life. seriously.

“MacYapper – Here’s what I want to know. What’s so bad about being a whore? First of all, all politicians are whores. Secondly, anyone seeking anything from someone else can potentially be a whore. I’m a publicity whore. What kind of whore are you?

So my message to you is, MacYippers… be a whore. Be a proud whore.
    Sometimes it’s either whore. Whore you kidding? I need more caffeine.”

6. Zsa
    February 15, 2007 10:33 am

MacYippers? Does this remind anyone else of Dittoheads?

I tried to think of something witty to say, but all I can come up with is “man, this guy is a giant asshole.”

7. Zorro
    February 15, 2007 1:02 pm

Asking Pittgirl her identity is macyippee’s way of getting some chatter about himself – like in Hollywood: no such thing as bad publicity even if it is readers calling him an a-hole.

8. MacYapper
    February 15, 2007 2:18 pm

Jesus, you douchebags, I was just trying to find out who she was because a friend of mine wanted to know, because she likes this blog and mine and she wondered about Pitt Girl’s identity.

I would never out her. I protect all my sources who wish to remain anonymous, including those from Opiegate.

And I’m not trying to get laid. Well, no more than any other male human being.

And I have a life.

And everyone is a whore.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

9. Clarion
    February 15, 2007 3:53 pm

wasn’t the whole point of you asking pittgirl her identity to “out” her to your friend who was curious?

Or am i just not bright enough to follow the logic of a local media icon?

10. Tim Hardaway
    February 15, 2007 3:56 pm

If you out Pittgirl, I won’t play with her anymore.

11. J.T.
    February 15, 2007 4:19 pm

A big bowl of awesome. That’s what this comments thread is.

12. MacYapper
    February 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Clarion, excellent point.

I could tell my friend “pitt girl is a college student, but i can’t tell you any more.”

or “she’s a doctor.”

or “she’s a waitress.”

just tidbit of info to fill in the blanks.

but as she so deftly points out, anonymous is anonymous.

Tim, pitt girl need playmates, don’t leave her.

13. Judge Rufus Peckham
    February 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Mirabile dictu, the great John McIntire makes an appearance on another blog! Even though he was seeking to do an unspeakable act by having Pittgirl reveal herself (and thus destroy her value to Gotham City as a crime fighter), some of the commentators to this posting may not realize what a significant event this is.

14. Anthony
    February 15, 2007 6:25 pm

I have a friend who gets aroused by dressing like a bunny and beating up homeless people. My friend asked me if he should be concerned by this behavior, but I wasn’t sure what to tell my friend. Does anyone know what I should tell my friend? My friend would appreciate it. Thank you (from my friend, of course).

15. Matt H
    February 15, 2007 6:33 pm

MacYapper must be hard up for a new breaking news story.

16. GenieBottle
    February 15, 2007 8:25 pm

That’s okay. I still like him. I don’t agree with all his political views, but I still find him amusing. Give the guy a small break – he just lost his mom.

17. Sofa King
    February 16, 2007 9:00 am

Wow, you guys are harsh!

18. anonymous 2
    February 16, 2007 9:46 am

well, “jen’s” mystery is her allure ;)

“she” works across the bridge from me

“she” enjoys an occasional, particular, yummy starbuck beverage

and the good word has it that “she” is hella hot in a dress. you know, if you like that sort of thing. your bunny outfit wearing “friend” might. {wink wink nudge nudge}

either way, mr mcyippy is still a weird dude.