This is a joke right?

Boy, and I thought KDKA was being an ass to Jim Lokay.

That’s nothing to what they’re doing to that cutie Jeff Verszyla.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why not just compare him to Gollum?

February 20, 2007 10:04 am

They don’t look anything like each other. What’s up with that?

2. Julie_Gong
    February 20, 2007 11:33 am

Its the pinkey that does it for me. I really see the similarities now.

3. Bob
    February 20, 2007 12:06 pm

I sent in a picture of Goatse as a lookalike for Marty Griffin.

4. Kat
    February 20, 2007 12:13 pm

Jeffy kind of looks like Steve Carrell in that picture.

5. Ruby Vroom
    February 20, 2007 12:34 pm

Jeff Verzyla (sp?) is just more proof that I am totally unable to find anyone on any local newscast hot. In any other scenario, I would probably think he was hot, but the news just totally takes the sex appeal out of everyone, in my opinion. Of course, none of the male newscasters has ever pole danced on air, so maybe I should withhold judgment.

6. Tep
    February 20, 2007 1:09 pm

Whatever happened to Margaret Shortridge?

7. parking chair
    February 20, 2007 1:59 pm

come on, nothing is more disturbing than ken rice with his unibrow lookalike. Ken should sic Joey Porter’s dogs on station management!

8. spoon
    February 20, 2007 3:58 pm

Ruby, obviously you’ve been blind to the sexiness that is Dee Thompson and his magic early morning pimp hat… or you just dont watch WPXI at 5am.

9. Jeff
    February 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Julie is right…there is a scary resemblance between our pinky fingers. It’s uncanny. Perhaps I’ll throw a shout out to my weather peeps using the hang loose hand gesture during the evening weather tease. By the way…pitt girl, love the site!

10. Matt
    February 22, 2007 12:22 am

OK, so this guy looks nothing like Pompeani, but he’s a dead ringer for Mike Zappone. Scary.

11. Sofa King
    February 22, 2007 8:34 am

My question is what does a Bob Pompeani autograph fetch now days?

I guess I’ll have to check EBay…

12. Buddy
    February 22, 2007 11:56 am

That guy lived next to me in college! Quit giving him such a hard time! Granted he looks nothing like Jim Lokay…but c’mon…Gollum?

13. pittgirl
    February 23, 2007 8:19 pm

I didn’t say that guy looked like Gollum. My point, Buddy, was that he looked nothing like cutie pie Jeff and if KDKA wants to compare Jeff to somebody he looks absolutely nothing like, why not compare his hot self to Gollum. Get it?

:D

14. SLaird
    February 25, 2007 2:16 am

JRoss would fuck Jeff Verszyla up, no question.

15. pghguy
    February 25, 2007 3:22 pm

Are you kidding me with this guy? I think I saw his picture next to “dork” in the dictionary.