So everybody and their mother (well, eight people) flooded my mailbox over the past day sending me links to articles about the Steelers doctor that bought $150,000 worth of steroids on his personal business credit card, claiming they were for elderly patients of his private practice.
He says he is not under investigation but was merely questioned, and that he did NOT give any steroids to Steelers players.
1. I have no idea why but I kind of believe him, because how stupid do you have to be to purchase steroids on a traceable credit card if you plan to use them illegally?
2. I’d like to know if he has done this for years and years or JUST in 2006.
3. I’d like to know how much steroids $150,000 buys you.
4. I’d like a credit card that would let me put $150,000 on it.
5. If he did give steroids to the players, who do you think he gave them to? We know Troysus wouldn’t put anything so awful in his perfect body. Ben? Yeah, that’s why he performed so awesomely this season. Willie?
6. If he gave steroids to Joey Porter, do you think Joey just turned around and fed them to his pit bulls?