Random n@.

1. Damn you, Jaromir Jagr. I’m so mad that if I could find that autograph you gave me that time I ran into you outside the Civic Arena as you were getting into your car one afternoon, and I grabbed you and threw you down and kissed you (you might remember that part differently), I would tear it into a million pieces and shoot it out of a confetti cannon. Damn you.

2. Mike Tomlin had his first official team meeting yesterday. I think I love him. He sound so cool and Hines Ward (I can’t believe I’m saying this) needs to shut up about Joey Porter already. It’s done. Move on and shit that sunshine we expect you to shit.

3. That “SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” sound you heard last night was the crowd of freaking out females at the Arena to see Justin Timberlake perform. He’s not only bringing sexy back (yes, I’m as tired of that phrase as you are), he’s also bringing the three-piece suit back. Love it.

4. In the NCAA pool, I have Pittsburgh beating UCLA and then losing to Kansas. Just so you know who to root for.

1. WrigleyGrec
    March 20, 2007 8:34 am

Sorry but Hines needs to stop crying about loosing his sandbox buddy and step up and be that next leader.

2. Pinto Alegre
    March 20, 2007 9:38 am

Amen WrigleyGrec. Amen.

3. honda driver
    March 20, 2007 2:40 pm

ditto on the amen.

4. Lauren
    March 20, 2007 2:57 pm

1. I still don’t think it was a goal. If it was the other way around, and the Pens were the ones who had pushed the puck in after the whistle blew, I know it wouldn’t be a goal.

2. Pittgirl-Was this Jagr action pre or post mullet? And did you resemble a 15-17 year old girl at the time? I’ve heard stories, LOL.

3. You should’ve burned all your stuff the first time around, after he was “dying alive.” If he thinks Pittsburgh is bad…

5. spoon
    March 20, 2007 4:46 pm

ugh that goal was bullshite last night and the fact he scored it chapped my ass even more.

Hines should be wearing a skirt for as sensitive as he is.
    Screw that, Nancy Ward is your new name.

6. Jmat
    March 21, 2007 10:50 am

Hines is taking Santonio’s role and becoming the team asshat with his damn whining and crying and bellyaching.

STFU already Hines.

7. Julie_Gong
    March 22, 2007 10:06 am

That was the best concert evah. Besides The ROlling Stones/Pearl Jam. I mean he played for 3 hours and humped back-up dancers. How on earth do you beat that?

8. Pingback: The Burgh Blog » And so it goes.