Joey Porter is embarrassed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They were throwing down,” said Benz. “They must have each gotten in a good three or four swings. Then all of a sudden, the bigger guy who I found out later was Levi Jones, picked up Joey Porter and tossed him probably 10 feet like he was a rag doll.”

Shhh.  I think I hear Joey Porter blushing.

1. gunnlino
    March 21, 2007 9:30 am

Woo,Woo gotta see the video.

2. Dano
    March 21, 2007 10:07 am

I heard that too…Levi handled him like a rag-doll from what I heard…

March 21, 2007 10:11 am

Joey Porter = alligator mouth/hummingbird ass

March 21, 2007 10:12 am

JoPo = alligator mouth/hummingbird ass

March 21, 2007 10:12 am

Oops, sorry, geuss the first time DID take.

6. Big John
    March 21, 2007 11:26 am

Thing is, the original story reported that Levi Jones was treated by EMT’s at the scene because Porter did connect on at least one punch. Don’t get me wrong – I’m not sad to see him go, but I think it’s fair to say that his “hummingbird ass” could probably kick all of ours combined.

That is to say, except for PittGirl’s hot ass.

7. Tep
    March 21, 2007 11:31 am

Joey Porter = Miami Dolphin

Why are we so concerned about a Miami Dolphin?

8. jeeperz
    March 21, 2007 1:09 pm

I agree with Tep…Joey is no longer a Stiller…lets all move forward…..annnndddddd DRRRRRIIINNNKKKKK

9. Chase
    March 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Getting tossed around or not…the fact that Porter is in trouble and not Levi, and the fact that Levi needed to be treated by EMTs tells me all I need to know about who won the fight.

Porter’s giving up over 50 lbs and at least 3 inches to the guy, no wonder he got tossed.

10. Toni
    March 21, 2007 2:40 pm

I don’t know that I believe the “eyewitness” because if Levi picked up Porter and tossed him like a “ragdoll” and both were swinging punches, then Levi has no cause for pressing a report. Joey could say Levi started it. If the above account was true BOTH would have citations/summaries/fines. That Joey’s the only one facing charges tells me somethings fishy with that story…

11. WrigleyGrec
    March 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Bucdaddy not sure if it was just me but when reading that I used a Joey Porter voice in my head and I could actually hear him saying that…HILARIOUS!!! Best line “Them’s JOEY PORTER’S COLORS. When I left, the Steelers changed their color to PINK.”

12. PittCheMBA
    March 21, 2007 10:51 pm

J Peezy should have brought his Pit Bulls with him. He should know better than to get within a 100 mile radius of any Cincinnati Bengal. The Bengals have too many criminals on their team and their law breaking antics rubbed off on him.

13. Rich
    March 22, 2007 3:37 am

OK, has anyone figured out PittGirl’s true identity yet? This is driving me nuts. Where can I find her phone number? Why isn’t Rob Owen all over this? Unless PittGirl really is Rob Owen…

14. pittgirl
    March 22, 2007 7:58 am

Actually, there are several people that think PittGirl is Mike Woycheck from haveagoodsandwich.org. :D

15. Susanne
    March 22, 2007 10:33 pm

Got to agree with Rich. pittgirl your WAY too cool to be a girl. I’m a girl who gets along better with guys. You gotta be a dude, or we need to hang.
    Keep up em comin pitt it. ha

16. Meg
    March 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Well, now that we all know that the Trophy can be used as a hood ordament…plus that transcript makes Joey sound psyhotic, lol.

17. Magz
    March 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Pretty funny shit right here