PittGirl didn’t die.

She got smote with a migraine and tried to gouge her own eyes out to relieve the pressure.

Migraines suck.

Posting to resume normally as soon as I can see straight.

1. JP
    March 27, 2007 6:20 pm

smote with a migraine… who doesn’t know that feeling? best part though is the quiet when its all over.

2. B
    March 27, 2007 6:38 pm

Feel better.

3. J
    March 27, 2007 8:42 pm

is today migraine day or something? i’ve been in the same boat over the past couple days…. get some rest and hope you feel better.

4. sallypierre
    March 28, 2007 9:22 am

hope your migraine is over. they suck.

5. denise
    March 28, 2007 11:04 am

Pittgirl,
    Hope you feel better, you don’t know how much you are missed!

6. spoon
    March 28, 2007 12:14 pm

I have a fresh bottle of Excedrin Migraine I just opened. I’d be willing to share in exchange for Swedish Fish.

7. strauss
    March 29, 2007 7:16 am

Migravent is designed utilizing the most effective natural compounds to help prevent migraines. Current research demonstrates that migraines may be related to the body’s overall nutritional state. Clinical studies have shown that the compounds found in Migravent help prevent migraines. Migravent harnesses the power of these multiple natural compounds that attack the mechanisms that lead to migraine attacks. Each bottle of Migravent contains 60 easy to swallow soft-gel capsules and is formulated using Fast Absorb Technology for maximum product effectiveness. It is recommended to take Migravent for four to six months to reach full efficacy. Visit http://www.migravent.com for more information.
    “Prior to taking Migravent, I was suffering from migraines for many years. And since taking Migravent it has reduced the number of migraines as well as their intensity. I recommend it for anyone suffering from migraines. I have not had any side effects from taking Migravent.”
    Carla from Wildomar, CA

“Migravent is working really well reducing my migraines. They are now very mild, not making me ill. My face is not swelling up anymore and I haven’t had to go to the hospital. Now I may get a very light one just a couple times a month.”