End of work day random n@

1. The Penguins, as you obviously know, are headed to the playoffs, ensuring that the Pirates will be the losingest team in the city this year. Does anyone want to take PittGirl to a playoff game? Particularly a seat from which I can smell Sidney Crosby’s sweat.

2. Reader Michael wrote:

Are you on the scoop about the movie being filmed in Pittsburgh with Blair Underwood? The crew has been busy at Don’s Diner for the last few days.

Dude, if I were on the scoop about Blair Underwood’s whereabouts in this city, I’d take a day off just to stalk the fine piece of ass, so no, I am not in fact on the scoop. Anyone out there needing me tomorrow can find me at Don’s Diner. Now anyone out there know where the hell Don’s Diner is?

3. How long do you think it will be before Mayor Lukey says the words “move forward” at a press conference and the entire media contingent bursts into laughter? Soon, I hope. Because really, that’s my goal … to see Dick Skrinjar looking around a room of hysterical media folks and saying, “What? What’d I miss, damn it?”

1. Joe
    March 28, 2007 6:31 pm

How’s A3 Row G sound?

2. Bram R
    March 28, 2007 7:48 pm

The moving forward meme is hysterical. I was with someone the other day who I could tell was building toward a “moving forward,” and when he finally said “moving forward,” I took along at the other person we were with and we were laughing hysterically inward. LHI, I suppose.

3. Pinto Alegre
    March 28, 2007 11:37 pm

What does LHI mean?

4. wshicldtel
    March 29, 2007 8:42 am

google Don’s Diner Pittsburgh and you will get everything you need to know to get to Mr. Underwood – I am in the car now LOL LOL Bring cash – they do not accept Credit!!!!!

1729 Eckert Street 412-761-5883

5. spoon
    March 29, 2007 9:07 am

Not too far from the Rocks bridge. I bet Blair is a frequent shopper at Club Erotica.

6. yinzernation.com
    March 29, 2007 11:04 am

Rob Rossi was on the DVE morning show today and pointed out that Coach Tomlin’s favorite adjective is “awesome”.

Perhaps we should start another drinking game for every time Coach uses “awesome”. Here’s a start. From this morning’s Post-Gazette:

“Awesome!” Tomlin characterized the early morning shoot. “It was kind of surreal for me. I kind of grew up on Steve Sabol and NFL Films.”

7. Dan
    March 29, 2007 1:39 pm

Im not sure my liver can handle another drinking game….

8. spoon
    March 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Sure you can Dan! Just stay focused and confident. we’re here for you!

9. pittgirl
    March 30, 2007 8:39 am

Joe, you’re too sweet. ;)

However, how will I watch the game with the paper bag over my head? Maybe I can cut some eye holes or something.

10. Pingback: Depression seroquel.