PittGirl mines Craigslist … all for you.

1.  I guess by “adventure” he means donkey-back riding in the Grand Canyon.  Fun!  Where can I get me one of those ponchos? Nogales?

2. What the hell’s a Percerver?  Is that a euphemism?

3.  Well, I don’t know about you, but when I think “master” I think:  EXACTLY LIKE THIS GUY.  I don’t think he could dominate a mosquito.

4.   She’s never been on a date and watches NASCAR faithfully.  What are you waiting for?

5.   Don’t think there is a group for everything?  Think. Again.

1. I'm a Dom, yo.
    March 30, 2007 10:19 am

#3. Ha. Someone must have watched “Secretary” on cable a few nights ago and thought it sounded like fun.

2. Zsa
    March 30, 2007 11:07 am

“Oh and if your trying to just pop a cherry it aint happening.”

Well, I guess not. The cherry popper would have to actually find it first which could be quite the undertaking.

3. WrigleyGrec
    March 30, 2007 11:32 am

#3. “I have tried other places/sites, and, due to real life problems, cannot use most of them” Not sure this scares anyone else but the “real life problems” comment should send anyone looking at this running for the hills.

4. Lauren
    March 30, 2007 11:57 am

WrigleyGrec-That is if the “Master/Slave” thing didn’t phase you first. Real life problems probably have some correlation to that mindset : )

5. WrigleyGrec
    March 30, 2007 1:15 pm

I think I was still in shock after reading the first part and only started soaking it in when I reached his “real problem” comment.

6. DW
    March 30, 2007 1:49 pm

Wasn’t #3 in Silence of the Lambs?

7. WrigleyGrec
    March 30, 2007 2:51 pm

DW that was exactly what went through my head when I was reading it.

8. jeeperz
    March 30, 2007 3:16 pm

“Put the lotion in the basket!” That guy from Silence fo the Lambs?

9. Ms. Caroline
    March 30, 2007 4:37 pm

I thank you Pittgirl for once again giving me the booboojeebees.

10. Steve
    March 30, 2007 9:53 pm

Speaking of the grand canyon. Anyone interested in a little walk in the sky?

11. U R Not Perfect
    March 30, 2007 10:31 pm

It’s nice to see that making fun of our fellow human beings is cannon fodder for this blog. I’ve enjoyed reading this blog in the past, but mining Craigslist to make fun of people is unnecessary and uncalled for.

At least these people have shown their face PittGirl. You continue to choose to hide your face. Makes me wonder if you might be one of the postings on a personals site somewhere.

You are what you hate.

12. andy 317
    March 30, 2007 10:37 pm

U R Not Perfect – lighten up. God.

13. U R Not Perfect
    March 30, 2007 11:06 pm

No. I won’t. Those people deserve to be mocked.

14. U R Not Perfect
    March 30, 2007 11:07 pm

I mean DON’T DESERVE to be mocked.

15. pittgirl
    March 31, 2007 8:51 am

U R Not Perfect,

Well, I did kind of feel bad about posting the chick that loves NASCAR, but I needed one more thing for my list so on she went.

I’m assuming that’s the one that bothered you because in the others I mocked a misspeller, a guy wearing a poncho, a social club, and a MASTER. They deserve to be mocked. :)

Having said that, you’re right. I am not perfect. Just pretty damn close. HAH!

Life is too short to take everything so seriously.

Sometimes, a joke is just a joke.

And hate mail is my second favorite kind of mail … second to mail with effusive and specific praise.

Peace.

PittGirl

16. me
    March 31, 2007 2:53 pm

Nah, pittgirl, you were right on the money about including the NASCAR chick. Anybody that puts “pop a cherry” in any context in her personal ad deserves to be mocked. For real. Keep up the good work, and keep moving forward.

17. Bryan
    March 31, 2007 4:07 pm

For some reason I doubt “nascar girl’s” inclusion really had anything to do with her use of the phrase “pop a cherry.” If she was an skinny young blonde, I don’t think that would’ve been such a big deal. I’m with U R Not Perfect on this one. I’ll agree, the other 4 were funny, but this girl didn’t do anything that deserves this kind of public humiliation. And it’s not a matter of anyone needing to ‘lighten up.’ Some things are just plain wrong.

18. pittgirl
    March 31, 2007 4:25 pm

Boy, did I piss off everyone’s inner fat kid or something?

19. on pittgirl's side
    March 31, 2007 5:32 pm

Public humiliation? She’s the one that put her information out there in PUBLIC for everyone to see. She humiliated herself.

20. U R Not Perfect
    April 1, 2007 1:35 am

So the guy spells it “percerver” instead of “perceiver”. That means he should be mocked for misspelling one word? That’s ridiculous.

And so what if the guy wore a poncho? That means he should be made fun of? I don’t think so.

I just think it’s funny that a woman that hides what she looks like continues to mock people that actually have shown their faces in such a public way via the ads on Craigslist.

Just stick to the postings that poke fun at news around Pittsburgh, Pittgirl. You’ll be a better person for it.

21. I R Not Perfect
    April 1, 2007 1:25 pm

U R Not Perfect = poncho-wearing, fat, virgin percerver who runs his/her vehicle on used veg oil? Just a guess.

22. DW
    April 2, 2007 11:34 am

You put ridiculous things out there on the net like that, some form of ridicule is bound to follow. I have no problem w/ PittGirl bringing us the ” local highlights” of Craiglist!

23. spoon
    April 2, 2007 12:10 pm

everyone is assuming it was posted due to her photo or because the post said “pop a cherry” but come on, she’s being knocked because she’s a NASCAR fan. Seriously, how many NASCAR female fans have you seen that are virgins?

YEEEEEEEEHAW! I’m turnin left again!