1. Spotted and photographed by reader Dave at the corner of Seventh and Liberty:
Ok, you might not get this if you’ve never seen Clerks (see first paragraph under “PLOT”).
2. I think I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lopez now. She’s just so … neat.
3. Anthony is just screwing with me now.
4. If the Y108 (What? Shut up, you.) traffic reporter doesn’t stop telling me that “there are a lot of cars on the road” every chance she can, I’m going to flip. I get it. You’re a traffic reporter. That’s because there is traffic. Traffic is by definition a lot of freakin’ cars on the road. Gawwwd.
5. Is there any more ludicrous of an interstate exit than the Glenwood exit on the Parkway East? A 15-foot exit lane off of a highway on which cars are travelling well over 65 miles per hour. There is so much “smartness” about that. Just about as much smartness as the Myron Cope-befuddling bottleneck of interweaving cars on the Fort Pitt Bridge.