Clearly, we’re all going to be drunk today.

Our goal is to figure out an action plan, moving forward, and try to make, slowly but surely, changes to the pension system that will affect positively Pittsburgh and cities throughout the commonwealth,” Mr. Ravenstahl said this morning, after the first hours of discussion.

Does  he EVER not say it?

Thanks to readers Liz and cityworker.

1. Patrick
    April 12, 2007 3:19 pm

Hell… I’m just gonna go to the bar before I start reading the local section of the paper.

2. Bram R
    April 12, 2007 5:58 pm

News Tip: Ravenstahl growing a “playoff beard.” Buried in today’s “penguins rally for no reason” article. Have fun.

3. Jackie
    April 12, 2007 10:10 pm

Maybe he jsut does it to fuck with your minds now!

4. efw_west
    April 12, 2007 11:45 pm

Mayor Liarstahl is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

5. Sofa King
    April 13, 2007 9:25 am

Listen to any politician as closely as you do Mayor Luke and you’ll probably find them saying “move forward” or some other catchphrase almost as much.

“Tell me what do you know about moving forward?
    Tell me something to say,
    because I’m screaming, screaming.”

-Dropping Daylight, “Tell Me”

6. Dano
    April 13, 2007 10:15 am

maybe we should change the name of the rules to the Move Forward drinking game….

When he says a sentence when he DOESNT say moving forward…it could be a good step for when we all check into rehab

Just a thought…

7. Kelli
    April 13, 2007 11:28 am

So, under the rules, it only counts if Luke says it?

‘Cause last night, Peduto dropped it near the end of On-Q (I don’t think it was a re-run either, but I have been known to be wrong. Especially if I’ve already had to have a couple of “move forward” drinks.)

8. Pingback: iheartpgh.com » Git Aht! - Things To Do This Weekend

9. Bram R
    April 13, 2007 11:34 pm

I think that when any elected official of whom YOU ARE A CONSTITUENT … or anyone in that person’s employ … says “moving forward,” that requires a drink.

For me that covers Darlene Harris, Luke Ravenstahl, Tony Pokora, Dan Onorato, Sheriff Mullins, Don Walko, Mike Doyle, Jim Ferlo, Ed Rendell, Catherine Baker Knoll, Bob Casey Jr., Arlen Specter, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney — and their spokespeople.

-hic-