1. A man got shot in broad daylight on Smithfield during this morning’s rush. I’m glad I decided to work from home today. One more crazy lunatic with a gun story and I’m going to have to arm myself to the teeth.
2. Listen you guys. You cannot drink for this. Don’t even email me to ask for permission to do it. Permission NOT granted … you lushes. Wait, on the other hand, he IS endorsing it right? That seems to be within the rules. The hell with it! Drink up.
3. I’m really really really … REALLY … tired of seeing a picture of that asshole pointing a gun at me on every single news channel. Enough already. I need to see that again like I need tuberculosis.
4. I have purchased my tickets to see David Conrad as Henry V in New Jersey. Happy Birthday to meeeee!
5. Want to see Mayor Lukey’s playoff beard? Check it out:
I stole it from Kiss. I would have just linked you to it, but then you’d have to scroll through 29 images. No fun for you. (h/t DW)