Priceless

Reader Lynne informed me that Benny was on the aol.com front page.

That?  Is a flattering pic.

Man, I just know there is a MasterCard Priceless joke to be made.  I just can’t put my finger on it.

1. spoon
    April 23, 2007 11:51 am

try putting your thumb on it :)

So without checking the AOL page do we guess that image is for “What Health Scare Plagues Sports” or “Who Are Sports’ ‘Unsexiest’ Men?”

vrrrrroooom vrrrrroooom benny!

April 23, 2007 3:04 pm

BRoth was on a newscast yesterday, coaching at a clinic, ballcap on backward. I said to my wife, “He looks like a guy who if he wasn’t playing football he’d be roofing your house. ‘Ben, think you can take a minute from smoking that spliff and go get me the air hammer out of the truck? And dammit, don’t fall off the ladder this time, willya?’ “

3. Sylar
    April 23, 2007 6:28 pm

One Steeler franchise quarterback: $9 million a year

PittGirl shutting up: Priceless.

4. Batch fan
    April 23, 2007 6:45 pm

Sylar…if you don’t like what she has to say, don’t visit!

5. Your best guess
    April 23, 2007 7:05 pm

Ben is just lucky he got rich at a young age. He certainly wouldn’t be turning that many heads otherwise.

6. B
    April 23, 2007 7:31 pm

He’d be turning heads alright! But it definitely wouldn’t be because he’s hot. Dude’s lucky to have money…hope his future wife’s genes somehow overpower his. Yuck.

7. Geogia Girl
    April 23, 2007 7:44 pm

Has anyone really looked at Ben’s profile from the side since the accident? His nose job is awful and makes his whole face kinda look smashed in. I noticed it yesterday when they did the interview at the QBA. If you are not looking at him straight on it’s not that great.

If it wasn’t for the money and him being a starting quarterback, I don’t think there would be so many women falling all over him.

I second the yuck!

8. Chase
    April 23, 2007 7:49 pm

Super Bowl Champion Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

9. B
    April 23, 2007 8:05 pm

He’s had lots of success. Props to him. I just don’t think he’s cute, that’s all. No biggie. Good thing it doesn’t take looks to be a Super Bowl Champion QB.

10. Your best guess
    April 23, 2007 8:09 pm

Yeah, just look at Peyton Manning for example.

11. Sylar
    April 23, 2007 8:56 pm

All I’m sayin’ is, why is it always Ben, Ben, Ben on this site? For God’s sake, there are a zillion other things about the Burgh to make fun of. As I or anyone else who has ever lived there knows.

Batch Fan says I shouldn’t visit here if I don’t like the Ben talk. But that’s exactly my point: the best way to deal with something or someone you really don’t like is to ignore them. So why doesn’t Pittgirl ignore Large Benjamin? Because she wants to whip the Bennites into a hissy fit. Writing about him just perpetuates the madness.

I just want the man to win football games. And I’d like this site to talk about something else once in awhile.

12. gunn lino
    April 23, 2007 10:52 pm

Sylar…….
    Touchy-touchy, don’t get your shorts all in a knot, take a look at past posts, Bennie-baby is not the only footballer crowned as a fool here.
    Maybe you can’t handle the truth!
    When you make too much money, under-perform and still run your mouth, show your ass and generally make yourself look and sound like a dim wit, well, your gonna get treated like a dim wit.
    Take a look at some other sources of info, you might be suprised at what you find, it all ain’t rose water and cinnamon buns ( as Gram used to say).

13. andy 317
    April 23, 2007 11:04 pm

Bennites? They’ve organized, now?

Lord help us all.

14. SportyGal85
    April 24, 2007 1:59 am

It’s crazy someone should mention the state of Benny’s new face. I was just telling someone that he actually looked better when he was healing back around the ESPY Awards last year. And yes, let’s all hope his children get their looks from his wife.

15. save_the_rustbelt
    April 24, 2007 8:58 am

Those of you who can read two syllable words might be interested to know that Ben’s agent is active in a movement to promote more research on sports injuries.

Those of you who can only read one syllable words surely are the same fans who show up drunk and then get even more drunk, while second guessing everyone on the field.

Hopefully Ben will marry a girl from Ohio, they are smarter and better looking than PA girls.

16. Sofa King
    April 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Apparently, Rust Belt, you haven’t been out in Pittsburgh lately. Ohio is as flat and characterless as the girls who call it home.

17. TRUTH TELLER
    May 1, 2007 12:09 pm

LOL!!! Ohio girls “sure are pretty” – PUHLEEZ!!!

18. IslandGirl
    May 4, 2007 7:24 pm

Hawaiian girls are HOT!

Yep…PittGirl even has fans on the islands.