Good morning, Burghers.

BAM!

And just like that I’ve made your morning, ladies (and a few of you gents).

And to top it off, you’ve got a picture for this year’s Christmas card.

You’re so welcome

(h/t to Tommy G in Texas by way of reader Susan in the Burgh)

1. Still A. Fan
    April 26, 2007 8:44 am

PittGirl,

you SUCK! when i saw the photo after dialing you up, i thought the story was going to read “TROY SIGNS EXTENSION!”. didn’t realize for a few precious seconds that it was purely beefcake. now you must post another hootchie momma for the guys.

2. Julie_Gong
    April 26, 2007 8:44 am

That.Is.What.I’m.Talkin’.Bout!

Just glad it wasn’t Ben.

3. honda driver
    April 26, 2007 8:50 am

beefcake. what a glorious picture of beefcake. just sittin’ here smilin’ with my morning cup of coffee. thanks pittgirl, for makin’ my day.

4. Bob
    April 26, 2007 8:57 am

Still A. Fan said “i thought the story was going to read “TROY SIGNS EXTENSION!”

And I thought it was going to read “Troy wears extensions.”

I’ll be at Stiller HQ all weekend. If Troy’s hanging around, I’ll tell him that Pittgirl said “hey.” I mention this not to brag about my part-time Stiller PR gig, but to…oh, hell, I mention this purely to brag about my part-time Stiller PR gig. Although the truth is that I’m looking forward more to the phenomenal buffet than I am to the chance to mingle with Stillers.

5. Georgia Girl
    April 26, 2007 9:06 am

Who are the stillers???? Do you mean the Steelers???

Wow…what a picture. He is so hot and I to thank you for not having it be a picture of Big Ben.

You made my day!

6. Susanne
    April 26, 2007 9:22 am

Pittgirl,
    My new crush is Anthony Smith. The man is pretty. HE lays the smack down also…Aint it Housh, mwahh ahaha
    Seriously, Ryan Clark and rook Smith are Hollywood looks. Brady who??? Thanks for the morning buzz PG.

7. DW
    April 26, 2007 9:39 am

Is that Slash from Guns n’ Roses?

Ha.

8. lynne
    April 26, 2007 9:47 am

Thanks, PG – between looking at Glorious Troy and worrying about whether Anthony is moving, I’m not gonna get any work done today!

9. NY Luvs Pitts
    April 26, 2007 11:22 am

Wow!!! I just found you Pittgirl and you keep me coming back. I think you are hilarious. Great pic of Troy. Kind of shocking at first. I don’t know if you’ve seen this but I thought maybe you would like it. http://www.yinzluvsteelers.com/journal/2006/9/23/troy-and-willie-at-steelers-training-camp.html

Keep ’em coming.

10. Troysus Maximus
    April 26, 2007 11:58 am

Um…where is this picture from?

11. Sofa King
    April 26, 2007 12:41 pm

Here’s hoping Troy steps it up a bit this year…

12. Mia`
    April 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Can I get that in a life size poster?!?!?!?!

13. tommy g
    April 26, 2007 7:34 pm

thanks for centering it black n gold..it looks even better here! than at s.i. a life size poster would rock!

im glad you posted it and enjoyed it.

it was either this pic or chris gardocki bench pressing 30 pounds….. i cant wait for the draft this week!

Go Steelers!

14. PittGirl
    April 26, 2007 8:17 pm

I cannot take credit for the framing, etc. That was all Susan’s doing.

15. tommy g
    April 26, 2007 9:19 pm

wow! then i should let her know since i got her email address. i prinited it out in black and white yesterday and put it in my room next to my autographed nate washington pic. i wish i had a color printer and that extra framing so it could blow that washington pic away.

is it me or does troy sort of look like the singer for slayer mr tom arraya on steroids but without the blood or deep screaming voice? i guess as mentioned before he could pass for slash and maybe gardocki could play axl rose. i still say he intercepted peyton in that playoff game and were still the champs…since the steelers beat the colts..jk in that case that would make the patsies the champs…Go Steelers!

16. Meg
    May 18, 2007 4:12 pm

I keep coming back to this…lol. Wall paper anyone???