1. No posting yesterday because PittGirl woke up, looked outside and said, “Day. Off!” (h/t me)
2. Jump, Lukey!!! JUMP! Not that it’s a sign of how easily swayed Lukey is if all you have to do is say, “Mr. Mayor? A jump shot for my blog?” and he goes, “How high?” but it’s totally a sign. Also? Big kiss to the first Photoshopper of you that can take that image and make it look like a puppet with strings. (h/t to readers Dave and Karen)
3. My Brilliant Mistakes hit the nail on the head. On the head, I tell you. The resemblance is uncanny. (h/t to reader Sofa King who also noticed the resemblance.)
4. The Pirates are STILL playing .500 ball, 24 games into the season. This IS the year! And I’m going to keep saying that until this statistically can no longer be the year. Then I’m going after McClatchy.
5. The Steelers chose a punter for their fourth round pick. This confuses me greatly and I can’t help but wonder what the hell we’re going to do if Willie gets hurt or you know, starts sucking ass.
6. Thanks to my Tivo figuring out what I really would actually like to watch and recording awesome suggested viewing as opposed to say The Wiggles or La Fea Mas Bella, PittGirl has become addicted to the show Intervention on A&E. Seriously this is some voyeuristic shit that I cannot turn away from. I bet David Conrad is having serious doubts about becoming my best friend, but this is just something we can argue about over espresso, really.