Man alive, if you wanted to gauge the exact moment in time when Andrew Stockey said to himself, “Andy? I really miss doing sports.” THIS would be it:
Forced to do a “news” piece about the three steps to better sex (stamina, core strength, and flexibility … all through exercise), there is so much awesome about the video:
1. The brave middle-aged couple letting the news crew in on their “better sex” workout. Do you think they wake up and go, “Honey, let’s have a better sex workout today. You really need to work on your stamina.”
2. The brave middle-aged man and his inability to punch in rhythm with the personal trainer.
With an awesome sense of rhythm like that, I betcha he’s GREAT in the bedroom.
3. The brave middle-aged woman exercising with more make-up caked on than Wendy Bell. Yeah, that’s how I work out, too.
4. Andrew closing the door on the “bedroom” that you can totally tell is a bathroom. Or am I hallucinating those sinks? WTAE must not think we’re very smart.
5. Wendy Bell melted into a fit of giggles at the end of the segment (not shown on the video). That’s my girl.
Only thing that would have made WTAE’s apparent new obsession with risque stories even more awesome would be if they sent Kelly to do this one and Andrew to do the pole dancing one. Now THAT would have rocked my world, babies.
(h/t Sofa King)