NOT PittGirl.

A comment posted yesterday here:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Um ….. no.

1. Patrick
    May 2, 2007 4:45 pm

Well, clearly not… I mean, the “g” isn’t capitalized.

Duh.

2. Matt H
    May 2, 2007 6:26 pm

How do we know who is telling the truth. What proof do you have that it isn’t you?

3. PittCheMBA
    May 2, 2007 6:44 pm

PittGirl has secretly hired a bunch of body doubles (like Saddam Hussein did) to foil attempts at revealing her identity.

4. Rich
    May 2, 2007 10:34 pm

And all this time I thought PittGirl was a fat, drunken 53-year-old guy from Cleveland. My bad.

5. Pinto Alegre
    May 2, 2007 11:33 pm

How do we know that PittGirl is really a girl at all? :)

6. gunn lino
    May 3, 2007 12:20 am

PG;
    Hang in there kid, don’t let this raggedy bunch of reprobates bait you into saying yes or no to any questions.
    In particular John what’s-his-name ! He’s got his own radio show now ,, so that makes him a legend in his own mind.
    Your secrets safe with me.

7. Still A. Fan
    May 3, 2007 6:27 am

i wonder why people care so much. the blog is very entertaining. did anyone stop to consider that if she’s “outed” she may stop writing?

8. Puma
    May 3, 2007 9:29 am

PittGirl is one of the best secrets in Pittsburgh. This person lives in my city, has to deal with the same bullshit that I do, and who knows, maybe we’ve even cross paths. Most people can’t keep a secret to save their lives, so there is something pretty cool about that.

One thing I do know, is since this mysterious person could be anyone/anywhere, my social behavior has certainly improved. Thanks PittGirl. =)

9. spoon
    May 3, 2007 9:33 am

i dunno… I thought I saw her last night at Gene’s Last Chance. If not there are 2 people with an equal hatred for pigeons.

10. pittgirl
    May 3, 2007 9:49 am

Did they have robotic falcons mounted to their purses, Spoon?

11. DW
    May 3, 2007 10:05 am

Darn, I had her pegged as this eloquent Hooter’s girl that brought me wings the other night…

12. Canonsburg
    May 4, 2007 4:13 pm

I think Pittgirl is my sweet, awesome, ex-girlfriend from Canonsburg =)

So there. Ha.