Random n@.

1.  Sometimes the weather gods look down on PittGirl and say, “You’ve had enough of 30 degree temperature swings, wind that sucks the hot out of your curly hair, and you’re a pretty hilarious bitch who deserves to wear her open-toed shoes.  Here’s a little gift for you.”:

Baseball-game going weather for sure.   On behalf of the Burgh, THANK YOU weather gods.

2.  The Steelers didn’t just select a punter in the fourth round of the draft, they selected a BADASS punter.  (h/t to reader parking chair, too)

3.   Am I the only one that thinks the old Steelers mascot, the Terrible Fan looks like a giant penis?  A giant fur coat-wearing penis?  Just me?  Okay.

4.   Blake?  Rocks.  That is all.

5.  For all the boys feeling slighted by my Troysus beefcake post (ladies, let’s just take a moment to remember that post.  Ahhhh.  That was a good morning, wasn’t it?) … here ya go.  You’re welcome.  This also marks the first time I’ve ever seen the Trib use the words “crotchless” and “edible panties”.  Awesome.  TOTES safe for work.

1. DW
    May 2, 2007 9:38 am

OK, the punter can stay if he hits like that for us!

Sweet.

2. Patrick
    May 2, 2007 9:39 am

… And her name is Vanessa Fuchs.

3. Jackie
    May 2, 2007 9:55 am

Only in Pittssburgh would the Punter and Quarterback be able to tackle!

By the way enjoy your weather…its about the only time of year the weather is better then in sunny California!

4. aj
    May 2, 2007 9:55 am

3- I think it looks more like a twinkie. A big golden twinkie wearing a fur coat. Mmmmmmm Twinkie.

5. Pingback: iheartpgh.com » I ? PGH: Where do yinz drink ahstside?

6. NY Luvs Pitts
    May 2, 2007 10:58 am

1 – Great weather (A little chillier in NY)
    2 – Just can’t wait until the season begins and they start kicking butt.
    3 – Definitely — I agree!!!!
    4 – Blake really rocks. Loved him last night.
    5 – Yes!!! Still reminiscing the Troy post. Occasionally returning to it to get a peek when ever I need a quick pick me up. LET ME GET BACK TO WORK!!! Keep the distrations coming.

7. Ms. Caroline
    May 2, 2007 12:23 pm

I don’t watch American Idol, but I’d find someone who has that gumby hair thing going a bit difficult to take seriously regardless of how well he sings.

8. Pinto Alegre
    May 2, 2007 1:40 pm

Yeah..it’s Fuchs…but pronounced “fewks”

9. honda driver
    May 2, 2007 3:53 pm

sigh. yes. i did just sigh. again. after reading your reminder about the Troysus beefcake post — pittgirl, you made my day…again.

10. Meg
    May 2, 2007 4:23 pm

Ahhh… another look at that post… thank you for making my day once again

11. PittCheMBA
    May 2, 2007 6:56 pm

The Post Gazette had an article on the new punter: http://www.postgazette.com/pg/07122/782646-66.stm. He was a former linebacker, and has a chiseled physique. I think the Yinzer ladies are going to like this guy, possible “Hot Burgher” material.

12. Jim
    May 3, 2007 5:25 am

The original “mascot” was the brainchild of Bob Garritano, whose day job was assistant principal at my alma mater, East Allegheny High School.

13. Gronk
    May 3, 2007 10:35 am

Since you’re dying to wear those open toe shoes, what color polish does PittGirl do her toes in?

14. Sofa King
    May 3, 2007 4:36 pm

It does look like a wang…a wang with a Terrible Condom on his head to avoid getting a Terrible Rash.