A little bit of random

1. I think I might steal this car if only for the quote on the front. Just warning you all I might be going to jail and if I suddenly quit posting, come post my bail, m’kay?

2. Kennywood opens on Saturday and I cannot wait to ride the Cosmic Chaos. That shit looks awesome! Go watch the video of Brenda Waters being unable to ride it because she wore a SKIRT TO KENNYWOOD. Gawd.

3. I don’t even know what to say to this Craigslist ad, other than “LOSER!” and I don’t know what to say about this Craigslist ad, other than “Ew! Freak!” I’m sure that’s how you pose with YOUR daughter.  Both safe for work.

1. Still A. Fan
    May 3, 2007 8:46 am

i have a daughter who is only 7 right now….and i STILL want to kill that guy. i think i’m going to email him and tell him so……

May 3, 2007 9:25 am

PG, If you can cool your jets for a couple weeks, you might take note of the fact that Sunday, May 20, is more or less half-price day at K’wood ($15 admission leaves a lot of extra cash for Potato Patch fries). I plan on a pilgrimmage with my girl if the weather cooperates. We’ll be the ones with the swept-back hair from riding coasters all day. C U there.

May 3, 2007 9:42 am

Oh, and unfortunately the creepy Craig’s guy reminds me of the Mellencamp song, “Get a Leg Up.”

4. DW
    May 3, 2007 10:10 am

creepy indeed…i wouldn’t pose w/ my daughter like that. and who the hell says “Giggity, Giggity, Giggity???” dude needs a swat to the head.

5. gunn lino
    May 3, 2007 12:09 pm

Re the Craigs list freaks……No not a swat to the head, what they both need is matching lobotomies.

Yeah, and I already sole the car.

6. Bram R
    May 3, 2007 12:37 pm

Yeah, hello, women’s prison? I’ve come to bail somebody out. No, I don’t know who she is or what she looks like. Let’s just see what you’ve got…

7. Pat
    May 3, 2007 1:56 pm

Damn man, that “father” needs to be put away with the quickness. How the hell are people like that reproducing?

Also, I have a feeling the other dude’s posting is actually a parody done by his friends. He either has typical prankster friends who decided to make him look stupid to craigslist users, or he’s the dumbest man alive.

8. dee
    May 3, 2007 9:47 pm

I clicked on the second Craigslist ad and thought I had mistakenly been linked to the Dateline “To Catch a Predator” homepage. So much wrongness in that picture…

9. Chase
    May 3, 2007 11:26 pm

At least that second guy doesn’t care whether or not the woman(?) is a martial. Just that she has big hooters.

Classy.