Ode to the Burgh by Daniel Sepulveda

The Steelers’ new punter Daniel Sepulveda, hereforeto known as The Badass, was interviewed about his move to the Burgh.

“I couldn’t be happier with the way the draft worked out. What an awesome opportunity. My visit to Pittsburgh was about two weeks before the draft. It just felt right being there, I just had a good feeling about it. You come through the tunnel from the airport, and I went through it at night. Downtown was all lit up, and you see the three rivers and Heinz Field. It was just an awesome sight, and I had no idea that Pittsburgh was that awesome looking. I heard about it in the airport on the way over there from the driver that took me, but words cannot describe it. Once I saw it I thought, ‘Man, I can play here’. I am just so glad it worked out that way.”

“The people that you meet there, everyone is diehard Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates. It is just so neat to be in that environment. It just feels like home, and everybody loves their Pittsburgh sports teams which is just a really cool deal. I am looking forward to getting started.”

Anyone that says “awesome” and “cool” that much, and who has that much of an appreciation for our awesome city, is a kindred spirit of PittGirl’s.

He’s got my stamp of approval and as soon as I see him in person I’ll smack it on his forehead.

1. regina
    May 8, 2007 5:00 am

And Danny is one cute Texas Latino as well. Watched him play at Baylor. He is as hot coming as he is going. Look out “Big Ben” there is a new hottie in town!!!

2. RubyVroom
    May 8, 2007 8:30 am

yeah, I was definitely just going to comment on the fact that PittGirl didn’t mention how hot he is. nice!

3. pittgirl
    May 8, 2007 9:00 am

Never fear. I’ve a suspicion he’s hot as all get out, but I’m withholding stating it until I’ve got some unequivocal irrefutable proof and photos. Otherwise, I’ll get the standard, “Who DON’T you find hot, PittGirl” comments. :D

4. regina
    May 8, 2007 1:51 pm

Here are a few photos showing Daniel’s hotness!!
    Curtesy of the QB Hevean Message Board!

Thanks to baylorboy98 for these fine photos of the Steeler’s sexiest player. Daniel is a keeper!!

5. Lisa
    May 8, 2007 2:19 pm

As one of the remaining Gardocki fans out there (I know – I know, he should go. I’ve heard it all before!) It eases my pain a little bit to know that at least his potential replacement is a hottie who loves the city. Makes this whole awkward situation with Chris feel just a tad better!

6. lynne
    May 8, 2007 8:18 pm

Regina,

WOW!! Definitely a hottie!

7. dwight
    May 9, 2007 9:42 am

Yeah, I fell in love when KDKA showed some file footage of him at practice. He’s got some guns on him. Man! And reading his ode to Pitts makes me totally swoon. ;)