Random n@.

1. Want to own Benny’s Denali? Now ya can! Best line:

THE MILES WERE ONLY PUT ON DURING DRY SUNNY DAYS, NEVER SEEN BAD WEATHER

Um, this is Pittsburgh. It is physically and meteorologically impossible to put 14,300 miles on a car in three years and NOT drive it through rain or snow at least 45 percent of the time. These are facts. (h/t Amber)

2. Somebody smacked Anthony with the funny stick, probably the same person that smacked me with the hot stick, because the boy just cannot stop. Hilarious video. VIRAL video.

3. Shat. (ding!)

4. A photo of the Hardys. Just so you know who we’re all pointing and laughing at. (h/t DW)

5. Reader David, alas NOT David Conrad, emailed me about this Flickr site by a local photographer. Great images all the time, including some from Blair Underwood’s movie. Check it aht.

6. The Redd Up Crew got caught wearing campaign shirts. That’s not funny. THIS is funny! The Muffin Tops strike again.

7.  This is so awesome.  I want my own “Killer Pigeons Attack the Beautiful PittGirl” monster.

1. Sofa King
    May 9, 2007 9:06 am

Let me just say that I would defile Mr. Hardy’s new bride in some disgusting, degenerate, wonderful ways…

Who wants to start a pool on how long it takes her to grow tired of the 84-year-old lovin’ and start creepin’ around on ol’ Joe? My bet…3 weeks.

2. spoon
    May 9, 2007 9:20 am

Hey kids!
    Hey father spoon!
    It’s photoshop time!
    *YAY*

3. Kristn Georgi Hardy
    May 9, 2007 9:59 am

I hope to hell she’s climbing on top, ’cause that big man will crush her like a bug!

4. DW
    May 9, 2007 9:59 am

Ewww…and hahahahaha

5. Skeptic
    May 9, 2007 10:04 am

How can we be sure that isn’t Brian Jackson’s Denali?

6. Puma
    May 9, 2007 10:10 am

Mr. Hardy loves to entertain celebrities. I’m taking odds as to who she’ll cheat on him with first. Place your bets everybody, place your bets:

William Shatner: 10-1 Charleton Heston: 5-1 Dan Rooney: 2-1 Mickey Rooney: 5-2 Andy Rooney: EVEN

7. pittgirl
    May 9, 2007 10:13 am

You said “shat”! :D

8. Puma
    May 9, 2007 10:19 am

Ha! Its Shat kinda week. =)

9. DW
    May 9, 2007 11:03 am

Hardy would shatter all his granddaughter’s (‘er wife’s, sorry) bones if he climbed on top

10. spoon
    May 9, 2007 11:56 am

The more I look at that picture I get this urge to have a white russian and get my rug replaced. It really tied the room together.

Shomer f*cking shabbos!

May 9, 2007 12:40 pm

Y’know, Joe doesn’t look bad for 84. I never would have guessed he was older than 78.

May 9, 2007 12:41 pm

Oh, and I can’t resist: Just because he’s 84 doesn’t mean he can’t still bring the lumber (wink wink).

13. dwight
    May 9, 2007 12:43 pm

Ugh. Imagining Hardy on top of his granddaughter-wife is the jump-start I needed to start not eating so I can lose weight for vacation. Actually, if I keep thinking about it, I might start vomiting, so even better! Blech! Like a walrus flailing all over a Kid Sister doll!

14. TRUTH TELLER
    May 9, 2007 1:22 pm

Wonder whose idea it was to auction Ben’s Denali on ebay? Surely he is not resorting to the sad, pathetic attempts at obtaining wealth that most ebay sellers do.
    Joe Hardy and his wife look ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS together. She’s a cute girl but obviously god SHAT her brain out into her skull!!!

15. joey
    May 9, 2007 2:08 pm

Who is laughing at Joe Hardy? That dude scored bigtime.

Lets face it…if any of us guys were jillionaires and old farts, what better way to spend money than to rent a hot piece of ass until you die.

16. danopsu
    May 9, 2007 2:22 pm

hee hee hee DW said SHAT-ter (ding)

17. DW
    May 9, 2007 3:37 pm

it was a strategic use of the word..ha

18. IslandGirl
    May 9, 2007 6:27 pm

I thought Ben was riding his motorcycle on sunny days. Without a license. Or a helmet.

19. Krista
    May 11, 2007 12:24 am

I saw that Denali parked OUTSIDE… NOT in the garage on RAINY days. Big Ben is a liar.

20. Kenn
    May 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Uhhh… Ben posted a photo of the title? Address and all? Interesting.

Of course if you really wanted to find him you could always look at Jack’s I guess anyway.

21. IslandGirl
    May 11, 2007 9:25 pm

AWWWW….

Leave poor Ben alone.

Maybe he needs to sell his car on eBay so that he can support his Hollywood lifestyle, get thumb protectors for the upcoming season and buy himself a nice helmet.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE, he’ll buy himself a mirror to look into the next time he starts pointing out what is wrong with the rest of his team.

22. Michelle
    May 12, 2007 9:42 am

yeah I’m sure thats his old address when he lived in W’a Landing. Wonder how many stray cars that neighborhood has seen in the past few days??

Whats Jacks?

23. B
    May 12, 2007 12:28 pm

Jeez. Once again–this is a damn shame. Ben makes it impossible for anyone to defend him. Why, oh why has he resorted to auctioning his truck on eBay? Mr. “I Wanna Lay Low”? Furthermore, maybe he is unaware (and given his decision making recently this is entirely possible) that he is filthy rich and really doesn’t need to do this. How greedy. Who knows. Maybe he will donate it to charity. (Insert snicker here)

24. mel
    May 13, 2007 12:24 pm

he should of gave that car to that Missy girl.