1. Want to own Benny’s Denali? Now ya can! Best line:
THE MILES WERE ONLY PUT ON DURING DRY SUNNY DAYS, NEVER SEEN BAD WEATHER
Um, this is Pittsburgh. It is physically and meteorologically impossible to put 14,300 miles on a car in three years and NOT drive it through rain or snow at least 45 percent of the time. These are facts. (h/t Amber)
2. Somebody smacked Anthony with the funny stick, probably the same person that smacked me with the hot stick, because the boy just cannot stop. Hilarious video. VIRAL video.
3. Shat. (ding!)
4. A photo of the Hardys. Just so you know who we’re all pointing and laughing at. (h/t DW)
5. Reader David, alas NOT David Conrad, emailed me about this Flickr site by a local photographer. Great images all the time, including some from Blair Underwood’s movie. Check it aht.
6. The Redd Up Crew got caught wearing campaign shirts. That’s not funny. THIS is funny! The Muffin Tops strike again.