1. If you’ve emailed me over the last, oh, three weeks, I swear I’m going to get back to you on it probably today. My review of all the emails I haven’t responded to is also why this Random n@ is going to be freakishly long.
2. Reader Toni pointed out this video because one of the construction workers at the Point appears to be wearing a full Steelers helmet. I can’t tell if it is one of those Steelers hard hats or actually a full helmet. Either way, that guy rocks.
3. Reader Caroline wrote me in response to my tattoo post, pointing out a tattoo she got when she lost her hair due to breast cancer treatment. Feet! She says it hurt like a mother to get those top feet done, but wanted to give people something to look at if they were going to be staring at her beautiful bald head. Which is a great idea. Or you could just always be seen with a fat woman in spandex, because I cannot ever take my eyes off of the horror that is a fat woman in spandex. ANYWAY! Go see Caroline’s cool tattoo.
4. Okay, all of you emailing me the links to how often Mike Tomlin says “move forward” in the hopes that maybe I’ll change the rules to include Mike so that you all can hit the sauce a little more frequently. Cut it out. It ain’t happening. (h/t to Heavy T, Johnny, Daniel from Mexico City, vandwagon, Steve!, and tbirdonawire: now collectively known as “The Lushes”.)
5. www.lukeravenstahl.com now takes you to a video of a William Shatner roast on ebaumsworld.com. Don’t ask me what the hell is going on. I’ve got nada. This puzzle is more confusing than Lost.
6. Go help this local blogger find a Ronny Paulino bobblehead, and if you sell her one, please talk some sense into her because as she wrote to me, she is “creepily in love” with him.
7. The Strip gets noticed … and liked by the Washington Post. They pretty much mentioned everything awesome about the Strip, except for the fact that DAVID CONRAD LIVES THERE! (h/t Jess)