1. More David Conrad yumminess. Again. Shut up. (h/t to honda driver)
2. Pat from Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke reports on Lukey’s commencement address at W&J:
The unfortunate report on Mayor Ravenstahl’s commencement address at W&J is that he did not once utter the phrase “moving forward.” It was found twice in his biography in the program for the speech, but he didn’t say it once. It was probably because, as he told the audience, “This is the first speech I’ve written since my victory speech after being elected to City Council.” He instead substituted the phrase, “I wasn’t lucky. I was prepared, and had an opportunity,” which he must’ve said 15 times in his 20 minute speech.
I would say his bio is definitely endorsed by Lukey, so two drinks! Yay!
3. The electronic sign over the Parkway East now implores drivers to “SHARE THE ROAD [pause] WITH ALL VEHICLES.” Is this necessary? Are there some big bad Hummers trying to drive all the Geo Metros off the road? Hummers are SUCH bullies.
4. iJustine (yeah, the hot one) tries to feed the pigeons in Market Square. (h/t to Woy)
5. The bonus points have been awarded to “Judy Peckingham” (the female pseudonym of Carbolic Smoke Ball‘s “Judge Rufus Peckham”) for getting “movin’ forward” published in the election poems. (h/t to John A)
6. Sonni’s grad photos are up at KDKA. Of course she looks perfect as usual. Be sure to also check out the PIMPIN’ photo of Paul Martino circa 1975 … bay-bee. Well, you can totally tell by the way he uses his walk that he’s a woman’s man … no time to talk.