Boobies! Legal boobies!

Under the bill, a mother would be permitted to breast-feed her child in any location, public or private, whether or not her breast is concealed.

So I think what the State is trying to say is … WHIP ‘EM OUT GIRLS! Boobies boobies everywhere!

Does this mean a woman can also pump milk from her breasts while sitting on a bench in Kennywood?

Also? HAH!

1. TRUTH TELLER
    May 24, 2007 9:21 am

What mother would NOT want them concealed? Also, there are so many IMPORTANT issues that the state needs to deal with yet they are spending time and money worrying about women’s boobs…honestly, what the hell are they doing in Harrisburg???

2. PittGirl
    May 24, 2007 9:23 am

Truth Teller, I once made the mistake of making that argument and boy did the mommies let me have it. So I just want to tell you: Duck!

May 24, 2007 9:38 am

” … while sitting on a bench at Kennywood?”

That was YOU Sunday?

4. Sofa King
    May 24, 2007 9:49 am

I would like to go on record and state that I fully support women’s right to expose their breasts whenever and wherever they see fit.

I am Sofa King and I approve this message.

5. Zsa
    May 24, 2007 10:33 am

That cartoon reminded me of the YouTube video re overfeeding the pigeons.

I’m sure the fugly boobs/moms will outnumber the attractive boobs/moms, and a cry of “repeal the legal boobies” will go out through the state. From the male elected officials, of course.

6. toni
    May 24, 2007 4:38 pm

………what do you expect from a buncha boobs………

7. mange
    May 24, 2007 11:12 pm

I have never understood why anyone is bothered by breastfeeding…. what a non-issue it should be.

8. blee
    May 25, 2007 9:32 am

In parts of North America it is legal to for a woman to go completely topless. It’s based on equal rights. If a man can walk around without a shirt on, why can’t a woman?

Link about it:
    wikipedia

9. Funky Dung
    May 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Given the subject matter of the cartoon, the copyright note regarding “reproduction rights” cracked me up. ;)

10. Sofa King
    May 29, 2007 8:38 am

I’ve thought about that, Zsa, yet I’m fully willing to accept the risk. I just wonder how much the incidence of booby-related car accidents would increase.