MY Giant Eagle.

I don’t know about YOUR Giant Eagle, but back where you can buy cheese from every place including Jupiter, MY Giant Eagle has this soul-sucking, scary-as-Ebola, blue-eyed, five-o-clock-shadowed, eyebrow-plucking, toupee-wearing, sombrero-hatted, overall-outfitted mannequin that I’m pretty sure if you get close enough to will blink once just to make you crap your pants.

Shiver.

1. Stacey
    May 30, 2007 9:08 am

I’ve seen that guy in North Huntingdon’s Giant Eagle! Is NH your GE PittGirl??

2. R
    May 30, 2007 9:22 am

Wendy Bell gets a side job to pay for her new windows?

May 30, 2007 10:31 am

That would make more sense standing next to the Pepe Lopez than the Juan Valdez. I didn’t say it would make a LOT of sense …

4. Pinto Alegre
    May 30, 2007 11:35 am

Wendy Bell? Ha ha ha. That’s so wrong…and yet oh so right! :D

5. TRUTH TELLER
    May 30, 2007 11:48 am

So that’s what they decided to do with all of the left over Chi Chi’s restaurant decorations…

6. ExYinzer
    May 30, 2007 12:28 pm

When Scott Blasey told the rest of The Clarks he wanted to pursue a solo career, they didn’t think he meant in modeling.

And, for the record, he doesn’t blink when you get close. Some change fell out of my pocket near this display, and he said “Hey! There’s a penny on the floor and it stays, as a tribute to the ways, this salsa gave me the runs yesterdaaay.”

7. Aeran
    May 30, 2007 1:07 pm

there’s an enormous cartoonish butcher mannequin at the shadyside market district that scares the hell out of me every time i walk by. ack!

8. Bob
    May 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Wow, I didn’t know they had a Giant Eagle at South of the Border.

9. gunn lino
    May 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Where’s Al Sharpton and his bullhorn screaming racism when these things come up ?

10. Bram R
    May 30, 2007 4:56 pm

I shop at the Ceder Ave. Giant Eagle.

You’re telling me they have DIFFERENT KINDS of cheese, now?

11. returningBurgher
    May 30, 2007 10:13 pm

only the north huntington giant iggle has pink ventilation

12. Maria in Pgh
    May 31, 2007 1:59 am

I know you don’t live on the South Side because the only mannequins in the Giant Eagle there are the shoppers who block the aisles socializing and the ones who feel compelled to stop cold immediately as they exit the building for some unknown reason.

13. Dano
    May 31, 2007 3:08 pm

awww come on….dont be dissin on Wendy….

14. retelefly
    October 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Hi I’m Sonja,

As you may have guessed, I am mad about bargains.
    I am a wife, a mother and I have run my own recruitment business for over twenty years.
    I make my living by giving the best value for money so when I spend it I expect to get the same.

I love quality items, five star cruises and generally the good things in life and I have found
    that I can afford more of them if I get them at bargain prices.

This Blog http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com is for bargain hunters to share information
    so we can all get the best value for our hard-earned money.

Cheers

Sonja

15. Gygrourdy
    October 15, 2007 5:14 pm

There’s some special secret Sale link on Amazon, EBay, etc. where you can find very good discounts:

bargains-hunter

I’ve seen discounts there as low as 75% off sticker Price.