- May 30, 2007
- filed under David Conrad, Matt Lamanna, Mayor Ravenstahl, Steelers, The Damn Pigeons, Troy Polamalu, Wendy Bell
1. Sorry for two Random n@ posts in a row, but lordy it is slow in the Burgh lately. In fact, the pigeons are so bored I’m pretty sure I saw one of them sitting on the curb on Strawberry Way just picking its nose.
2. Today is my birthday. While I sit here and cry into my half-caff sugar-free Hazlenut coffee, I’m going to console myself by reminding me that likely huge amounts of loot from loyal readers can be expected. I think I need a PO Box.
3. For those of you that think she’s just the cutest thing ever, iJustine is now video-streaming her life 24/7. Yikes! I could never because well, first of all, I can’t operate with a paper bag over my head and secondly, I think you’d just die of boredom watching as I glue myself to my TV during So You Think You Can Dance?! (What?) And my shrine to Troy, David, Wendy and Matt would probably just give you a case of the heebie jeebies you couldn’t shake.
4. Some Burghers opened a Burghy joint in North Raleigh. That is all.
5. Lukey hasn’t said or endorsed “Move Forward” in ages it seems. I blame Yarone Zober. I’ve taken to chomping on Orbit Mint Mojito gum to help with the shakes.
6. You all can head over to Steeler Tribute to vote on the 75th Anniversary All-Unheralded Team, but more fun, the All-Suck Team (really!). Which is just a nice opportunity for this city to once again join together in the bonds of Steelerhood and tell Kordell Stewart just how much we hate his guts. And thank God they included Mr. Kris-miss because if ever there was a load of suckitude, that boy was it. Tell them PittGirl sent you and that it’s her birthday.
7. Can you all think of a better birthday gift than an email from David Conrad? Yeah, me neither. Someday, Burghers. Someday.