Still better than PittGirl … again.

You know how the Burgh deer are all pissed off again and have taken to stomping the stuffing out of innocent bitches everywhere ?

And you know how the Carbolic Smoke Ball makes PittGirl laugh and if I linked you to every story over there that made me laugh this blog would become a shrine to that blog? Well, I’ve had to limit my links to their stories to only those which make me shoot coffee out of my nose, which: OUCH!

This story is one of them.

Particularly this line:

Bailey, 7-year-old beagle from Bethel Park, told a similar story. “I was sniffing a bush that some of my friends had peed on and a deer came out of the woods and said, ‘This is for buck season,’ and just started stomping me.”

(h/t to honda driver who also noticed the hilarity over there today)

1. Susanne
    May 31, 2007 10:36 am

ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Vitamin water shooting out of Jersey Girls nose.

2. TRUTH TELLER
    May 31, 2007 11:57 am

LOL – love the pic!!!

3. Judge Rufus Peckham
    May 31, 2007 12:10 pm

Carbolic Smoke Ball loves PittGirl, and we don’t even know who she is.

4. DW
    May 31, 2007 1:17 pm

I think my lab could kick some deer butt…

That story is sooooooo funny!!!

5. aj
    May 31, 2007 2:39 pm

In all seriousness, why is the deer getting blamed for this? What about the owners of the poor pup leaving them outside stuck in the electric fenced yard without being home to watch them? An electric fence might keep the pups in but it isn’t doing anything to protect the pups. I wouldn’t trust my dogs outside alone in my neighborhood. We get deer AND giant crows that are in gangs. I think they are worse than the pigeons.

vent over.

6. Zsa
    May 31, 2007 3:29 pm

aj, I have visions of your deer and crows walking around in jackets, like the T-Birds and Pink Ladies in Grease.

Am I missing the significance of it being Prom Night at Bailey’s people’s house? Are they insinuating that Bailey was so irate at not being able to go to the prom himself that he provoked the deer into attacking him, thus drawing the spotlight away from the promgoers? Blaming the victim, AGAIN…

7. PittinDC
    May 31, 2007 4:38 pm

Its just funny that the deer attacked a dog from Lebo. You just know that deer was from Baldwin or USC.