1. PittGirl was out of the city by 12:30 p.m. yesterday and luckily avoided the traffic from the bomb threat and the rain. Sometimes, I luck out.
2. Verdict: Batshit.
3. The Carbolic site is running a poll to name the new Mascot. I am torn between “The Terrible Idea” and “Herb.” Go vote.
4. If you’re wanting to catch some of the filming action for The Kill Point, bunches of the cast trailers are parked on William Penn Way near Sixth.
5. Wonder what exactly $37 buys you these days. Not $30, not $40. Thirty-seven dollars. Weirdo.
6. This cartoon over at Steel City Slant made me laugh because Viagra jokes are ALWAYS funny. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Viagra. See, always funny.