Steelers Random n@.

The Steelers held their Men’s Fantasy Camp recently, which is basically a chance for out of shape Steelers fans to pay hundreds of dollars to live out a few days of training camp at St. Vincent.

1.  I’m not gonna do it.  Not gonna do it.  I’m not gonna name Mike Tomlin a Smokin’ Hot Burgher.  [stops muttering to herself]

That said, Mike Tomlin sure is LOOKING smoking hot in these photos from the camp.

2.  Also?

What the hell?  I forgot all about that guy, and I once ran into him in Cincinnati.  And I mean literally ran into him, my nose to his chest.  Hurt like a mother.

3.  There was a guy there with one leg.

I’m not that impressed.  I can totally do that with one leg … watch.

[thud]

Okay, I’m impressed.

4.  Where the hell is the Women’s Fantasy Camp?  Which as you know ladies would just be three days of us sitting in the locker room, sipping mojitos, and watching Troy Polamalu, David Conrad, and Daniel Sepulveda getting dressed and undressed.  Dressed and undressed.  Now do it slower.

Hey, I know David Conrad isn’t a Steeler, but whatever, it’s my fantasy.

5.  Getting into every Steelers game for free AND the added bonus of scaring the shit out of little kids with your soul-sucking eyes?  What are you waiting for?  (h/t PittCheMBA)

1. Rachel
    June 13, 2007 1:10 pm

I definitely don’t fit the size prerequisites or else I’d totally suck souls.

2. Sylar
    June 13, 2007 1:11 pm

Aw c’mon, PittGirl. Add Tomlin to the Smokin’ Hot Burghers list. It’s the least you can do to restore the Steelers’ honor and make us forget those eyeball-searing images of Jeff Reed (a.k.a Pharaoh of the Two Kingdoms: Upper Fug and Lower Gross).

BTW – Totally agree with you about Troy, Danny & women’s camp.

3. Ruby Vroom
    June 13, 2007 1:18 pm

There actually is a Women’s Fantasy Camp, isn’t there? Or something similar. Unfortunately, I don’t think it goes down the way you envision.

And, Mike Tomlin? Totally a smokin’ hot Burgher.

4. DW
    June 13, 2007 1:37 pm

There’s a women’s camp alright and one of the special guests for 2006 was…Jeff Reed, ladies!

5. Sofa King
    June 13, 2007 1:56 pm

Is that a Steelers logo on that guy’s prosthetic leg? If so, he definitely deserves some extra credit.

Wow, I never thought there’d be that much of a focus on the mascot candidates’ mental health. The screening process sounds like something for the FBI or CIA. I guess just because the mascot himself shows signs of potential mental illness doesn’t mean that the person inside of it should, too.

6. aeran
    June 13, 2007 1:57 pm

don’t forget about this! I was there…watching little kids trying to shake up troysus was one of the cutest things i’ve ever seen.

7. NY Luvs Pitts
    June 13, 2007 2:23 pm

I’ve always thought Tomlin was a hot Burgher. (Don’t shoot me PG). If they had a women’s fantasy camp I would be on the first thing smokin’ to Pittsburgh. We should start a petition.

8. Bill
    June 13, 2007 2:40 pm

There is a women’s training camp Sunday July 29 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, but unfortunately it is sold out. http://news.steelers.com/article/76898/

9. NY Luvs Pitts
    June 13, 2007 3:29 pm

Well we’re just gonna have to figure out how we’re gonna crash that party!!!!

10. lisa
    June 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Oh, PittGirl – there is a women’s training camp and trust me, it’s a wonderful, wonderful thing. Last year, there were over 200 women from something like 30 different states. The event sells out within a day. It’s quite an experience -although David Conrad was curiously absent last year!

11. Fisticuffs
    June 13, 2007 5:39 pm

So I saw Skippy at the bank today, and he was totally saying something to three lady tellers about ‘…Coach Tomlin says, as long as we stay out of the news…’ and that’s all I could hear before I busted out laughing at the situation (and his hair – which was down, not Einsteined out like the photos).

Then the conversation turned to Ben’s “anniversary” and how dumb it was. I love this place.

12. Still A. Fan
    June 13, 2007 7:34 pm

is lukey allowed to drive past 11:00 without a parent in the car?

13. Bob
    June 14, 2007 8:45 am

No comment as to whether Tomlin is a smokin’ hot Burgher — but his wife sure is.

Sofa King — given the problems the Pirates have had with some of their mascots over the years (such as the coke-dealin’ Pirate Parrot, and the Buccaneer who was caught with his swash unbuckled in the Dormont pool), I’d say that the Steelers are just tryin’ to cover their asses.

14. Julie_Gong
    June 14, 2007 11:21 am

I might have been the only person in the history of the world that hated when the Steelers were at SVC. It ruined my life.

15. Sofa King
    June 14, 2007 11:42 am

Haha…Bob, I definitely had that in the back of my mind when I saw that. It’s just amusing that they have to go to such an extent to do so.

16. dwight
    June 14, 2007 3:41 pm

So, PG, who is that No. 2 guy … the silverfox you ran into in Cinci? I’m jealous you got to nuzzle in his chest. Although try less force next time. As you said, it hurt like a mother. ;)

17. danopsu
    June 15, 2007 8:25 am

Its Mike Tomszak I think isnt it??

18. pittgirl
    June 15, 2007 9:32 am

Yep, danopsu is right. Former quarterback.

19. B
    June 15, 2007 5:34 pm

PittGirl,

Just do it. You know you want to. Mike Tomlin is a SMOKIN’ HOT BURGHER and you know it!!! Give that hot chocolate the title he deserves!!!

20. Allen D.
    June 17, 2007 11:21 pm

Just a comment on the fantasy camp…..we had an awesome time. This was my first year and won’t be my last. I went with a friend – the guy who tore his Achilles Saturday morning. He participated in the QB challenge Sunday morning, tossing his crutches aside and completing a 20-yard pass. BTW, I’m the guy with the one leg…so we ended up finishing the weekend with both of us on one leg! Like I said, we had an awesome time. I’ve got more pics….

21. Regina
    June 20, 2007 10:52 am

Forget Tomlin so not hot. Running into Mike Tomzack is so very hot. He was hot way back when he was with the Bears.
    A “Ladies Camp” should feature Big ben, Former QB Tomzack, Former TE John Allred, Heath Miller, and of coarse the sexual beast one Mr. Daniel Sepulveda.

(Camp Activites) should include watching our boys dress and undres, watching our boys workout, watching our boys shower and helping our boys towel off!! I for one would get an “A” for dressing Daniel and undressing Daniel.

Kepp up the good work Pitt Girl!