1. It is a rainy drizzly morning in the Burgh, and I for one am loving it. Don’t stone me or anything, but somewhere deep deep down in my cute little soul, I’m kind of ready for Fall. [ducks]
2. You guys need to go watch the video of the little wiener doggie in the wheelchair as he tried to run the race at Kennywood. Watching him cart his lifeless hind legs to the finish line made me cry a little. Cry!!! Very seriously it must be that time of month because I am CRYING OVER A DISABLED WIENER DOG!
3. Sportsocracy is putting together a celebrity blogger fantasy football thingy. Oh, come on now. You know I’m winning that bad boy. Brackets I don’t get, but FOOTBALL? Mine.
4. Holy crap! I am never swimming again.
5. If you haven’t gotten downtown to see the lights exhibit happening in the evening, here’s a little peek on YouTube. We should have this year-round.
It’s that awesome.
6. That Benny post is now up to almost 340 comments. I must say it again. I need minions like that.