- July 11, 2007
- filed under David Conrad, Downtown happenings, Local media, Mayor Ravenstahl, Penguins
1. Late posting today. Too much going on. That David Conrad is SOOOO demanding of my time.
2. Whaddaya know?!
Players and staff reported neighboring rooms generating loud animal noises, barking and other, deep into the night. At first it was kind of funny to see these people wandering around the downtown streets and filing into the hotel, but after the novelty wore off it just made everyone feel creepy.
The Furries are our friends! Our creepy creepy friends. (h/t Sean)
3. Let’s check in with Sidney Crosby today, shall we?:
Sidney Crosby had agreed to a $43.5 million contract extension a few hours earlier and was planning to celebrate in style. Sidney Crosby style. With his family. At his parents’ home. In suburban Halifax.
Crosby is content being a renter at Mario Lemieux’s house and driving a vehicle that’s good in the snow and gets him to and from work. And the only piece of bling in which he seems interested is one that can’t be bought in a store: A Stanley Cup ring.
Yep. Still awesome. This concludes today’s “Sidney Crosby is better than you” moment.
So help me, the first interview I see with Sid wearing a big square girly diamond earring in each of his ears … I will hunt him down and sic a Furry on him.
4. That “Pizza Bomber” case? The victim was also a participant in the robbery! I am shocked at this latest development. This is like CSI: Pittsburgh.
5. Search terms landing on my site:
Also, someone is looking for Ashley Diparlo to be nude. And by someone, I mean everyone.