In case you’ve forgotten …

1.  In case you’ve forgotten how much Comcast sucks … click here.

2.  In case you’ve forgotten that the world is full of freaks who should be locked away forever … click here.

3.   In case you’ve forgotten how absolutely ridiculous some politicians are … click here.

4. In case you’ve forgotten how much Benny’s minions hate PittGirl … click here and scroll to the last comment.

Why DON’T you kiss my ass some more?

1. Puma
    July 12, 2007 11:24 am

I’ll miss the NFL Network if it goes to a pay subscription. Where else will I see “San Diego Chargers Cheerleader Tryouts” or “Inside Arizona Cardinals Training Camp” on alternating days at 2,4,6,8,and 10pm. For that type of spicy entertainment, I can see why Comcast think my $80 a month isn’t enough.

2. Moe the Dog
    July 12, 2007 11:37 am

Sucking, Licking, Grilling, Kissing…My day’s complete

I’m going home to nap

3. shouldBworking
    July 12, 2007 12:10 pm

“Why don’t you all kiss this chick’s ass some more??
    LOL
    This is a prime example of how lame blogging really is…when you look up to someone like Pittgirl…LMAO”

Like, OMG! Ben is, like, so hawt!!! LOL, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    PittGirl, UR, like, so lame!!!!!!! TTYL8R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SeanCollier
    July 12, 2007 12:11 pm

That’s the problem with sports in Pittsburgh – no matter what you say, what side you’re on, there are about 38 people who think that what you just said is the stupidest thing they’ve ever heard, and you are not a true Pittsburgher/Steelers fan/football fan/sports fan/human being for whatever the hell it was that got them so pissed off.

I swear, if I stood in PPG Place and said, to no one in particular, “The grass at Heinz field isn’t quite green enough,” when I returned to my car, Bobby from Munhall would have already called Mark Madden to say, “Nah wuts this jagoff talkin’ about the grass dahn at Heinz for? He wants green grass, he can go back to France.”

Oh, and *kiss*. If we can’t adore mysterious bloggers, who is there left to adore?

5. chrys
    July 12, 2007 12:36 pm

1) Comcast sucks!! I hate them with all my heart!!
    2) Someone should make sure that woman can NEVER give birth again.. She is not a mother.. she’s a pig.
    3)idiots!
    4) She’s a moron who obviously reads your blog.. so she’s a big fat “moronic” hypocrite!!

I agree.. If we can’t adore mysterious bloggers, who is left??? Lukey perhaps? lmao! McYapper??? LMAO!!!

6. TRUTHTELLER
    July 12, 2007 1:09 pm

3. Glad to see yet another fine example of taxpayers’ dollars at work…

4. Jenn, if blogging is so lame, how did you find this one to post in??? Closet blogger!!!

7. lynne
    July 12, 2007 1:16 pm

love the quote by Barb Mavrich in the grilling article – a little too much info regarding her personal life:)

8. parking chair
    July 12, 2007 2:35 pm

1. I vociferously endorse DirecTV – I have had far fewer outages or tehcnical problems than I had with cable. If you can switch, do it. now. And their customer serive is great.

2. I vociferously endorse the torture of anyone who subjects children to sexual deviancy. Those who do it to their own should be fed to the Furries – the sexually deviant half of them.

3. A singing Perry Como statue – where can I get one of those?

9. Pingback: University Update - Comcast - In case you’ve forgotten …

10. DW
    July 12, 2007 3:39 pm

A “grill in” at the next council mtg…i love it.

I agree, lynne. That quote by Barb M. is a classic!

11. Joey
    July 12, 2007 3:55 pm

Let’s just hope that this mother is never allowed to reproduce again. And as far as the foot licker, well, if he likes whipped cream and chocolate so much, I’m sure he’ll enjoy licking it out of Thunderdi&%’s butt crack in prison. Can anyone say prison bitch?

12. TRUTHTELLER
    July 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Joey

LOL :)

July 12, 2007 10:58 pm

Smooch

14. Susanne
    July 13, 2007 4:15 am

Yup, love some Pittgirl. Always nice to be attacked while writing a harmless butt kiss note to my morning coffee giggle provider.
    I love Ben. I do know a good amount about football. I do not like people who cant resist to dis. I will be a pittgirl suck up. By the way PG, wondering, you need a hug? Something not so nice happen? Your blog is amazing and if your not a “serious” writer, meaning getting paid big $$ for it, then you have missed your calling! Head up PG

15. PittGirl
    July 13, 2007 8:14 am

I don’t get paid one cent for my writing.

16. Dave
    July 13, 2007 9:08 am

Okay, the second article made me want to puke.

But I have to say, the third one got me laughing….the money quote? Mr. Robert Folk: “I’ve seen a lot of strange things here — we have a singing Perry Como statue in town. But this … I find it to be very, very stupid.”

Perry Como statue in town: “strange”
    No grilling after 8:00: “very, very stupid”
    PittGirl’s wit and ability to make me laugh: “priceless”

17. Pensgirl
    July 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Much as I hate Comcast ordinarily, the NFL is the bad guy of this story. Basically, the league tried to milk cable and satellite companies for a price way higher than the network’s ratings have justified (and I know why: the network is a big snoozefest) and has been pitching a huge hissy fit when they didn’t pay up. Apparently the NFL thinks it should get gobs of money just for being the NFL. What’s more, a long time ago the league was granted an antitrust exemption by Congress in exchange for promising that everybody would have access to all its games, and it hasn’t complied with that promise for years now. By putting games on its own network last year, it really stepped over a line. Some politicians have been sniffing around the idea of revisiting the exemption (and they should be). Gregg Easterbrook wrote about it in his recurring “Tuesday Morning Quarterback” series last year:

1. (Start with the third paragraph for the antitrust exemption and then it flows into the NFL Network stuff.)

3. (Under “This Fulfills My Obligation To Say Something About Numerous Games.”)

4. If you can only read one, read this one.