PittGirl mines Craigslist … again.

1.  Picture of me in the mirror?  Check.  Picture of me sitting in the cemetery?  Check!  Wait.  WHAT?

2.  A little hint.  If you’re going to do one of those “Hey, let me bend my arms like THIS so you can see my big giant arm muscles” pictures, make sure you have some muscles.

3.   Awwwww.  Somebody fix up their grandma with this guy.  Provided she doesn’t live “in the next county” (gasp!) and you know, provided that he’s not an ax murderer.  Cute!

4.   Now THIS is one witty dude.  Best line:

Ray is not for everyone, including people with emotional problems, and women who are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant.

Awesome!

5.   So wait.  He’s either looking for a naked group of people to camp with.  Or just ONE naked girl.  That makes perfect sense, why do you ask?

1. DW
    July 13, 2007 9:37 am

#1 Title… “slightly different drum – 44” is an understatement for god’s sake!

Is the first date a trip to the morgue? I’m just so blown away sometimes by what folks like this think (or don’t think). A pic in the cemetary…sexy…what??!

2. north sider
    July 13, 2007 10:01 am

Ever since NASCAR girl a few months ago, I eagerly await the “PittGirl Mines Craigslist” posts. Love them!
    #1 – Umm SLIGHTLY different drum? Yeah, just like the Furries SLIGHTLY freaky.
    #2 – Not only is he strong and muscular, but the boy can dance!
    PittGirl, thanks for the fun. Have a great vacation. We’ll miss you!

3. chrys
    July 13, 2007 10:17 am

1) Hey.. he’s from Mt Lebo!! Maybe he’s related to Mark Cuban!!

2) LMAO!
    3) I guess the “in the next county” means he can’t drive after dark?

4) Too bad Ray didn’t post a pic.. I’d love to see what I am “looking” for on my drug store shelf.

5) Naked camping could be hazardous to your health!!

4. Sofa King
    July 13, 2007 10:17 am

Yeah, I still can’t access Craigslist from work so these posts just make me bitter. :-(

5. Zsa
    July 13, 2007 10:24 am

Oh God. Oh, My, God.

I think I know Mt Lebo cemetery guy and Ray sounds like a guy I dated years ago – named Ray. I can’t see him being culturally aware enough to use the phrase “hipster doofus” though.

The 71 year old is adorable and I really do hope he finds someone.

6. plexxer
    July 13, 2007 10:25 am

I can understand getting your picture taken outside in sunglasses, but why do you still have them on inside the house when you’re taking the picture of yourself in the mirror?

Here’s a little bit o’ advice: women find guys that wear sunglasses all the time to hover near the 8’s on the creep-o-meter. It’s just kinda skeevy.

7. NY Luvs Pitts
    July 13, 2007 10:41 am

I can access NY’s craigslist at work but for some reason the Pittsburgh craigslist is block. What the hell are you Burgher’s putting on there??!!??!!!

8. lynne
    July 13, 2007 10:59 am

1. Nothing says a person with a “progressive outlook” like a guy in a short sleeved dress shirt!