1. Why don’t car windows with the auto down feature (you know, one touch and the window goes all the way down. No need to hold the button.) ALSO have an auto UP feature? It makes no sense and I wonder it every morning that I pull my parking lot ticket from the machine. Or maybe this is just MY car?
2. Pittsburgh has really made leaps and bounds in no longer being thought of as an “industrial, blue-collar” town. See:
If Toronto is Canada’s version of New York, Vancouver is our Los Angeles, and Calgary is Dallas, what’s Edmonton?
Pittsburgh, a blue-collar industrial town.
I think Lukey deserves a pat on the back for this. Also, while you’re at that site, check out the SUNshine girls! We should have that here, since we ARE America’s Edmonton. Except they would be the “Severe Weather Girls.”
3. I finally got a FaceBook account at the request of a reader, and I have no idea what I’m supposed to do with it. I could never get a MySpace because it would totally kick my ass.
4. Reader JonnyHolmes wrote:
Are you as hot as Britney Spears? Thanks.
Why don’t YOU be the judge of that?
Yeah, Britney is DEFINITELY hotter than me.
5. If Richard Dawson ever asked you, “Name something that PittGirl would like to see flood the Cleveland Browns locker room.” You should smack your buzzer as hard as you can, start jumping up and down excitedly, and then scream at the top of your lungs: “SEWAGE, Richard Dawson! SEWAGE!”
The Browns plan to have their locker room rebuilt and their stadium ready for Cleveland’s first preseason game after a waterfall containing thousands of gallons of water and some sewage flooded the eight-year-old structure recently.
Finally they have an appropriate use for their Dirty Brown Towels.
6. Reader mk sent me a link to an artist’s rendering of what King Kong’s logo will look like on the US Steel Tower. It is exactly as fug as you thought it would be. Check it out! (tm Wendy Bell)
7. Idiots. Gawd! (h/t Big AL)