PshhhhKOW!!!!

Inside the home, officers saw a large amount of blood spattered on the walls and smelled gun powder. Two people nearby described hearing a loud, “kaboom” type of explosion, agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives wrote in the affidavit.

I’m so so so glad that the ATF and the PG were kind enough to let us know it was more of a “kaboom” type of explosion as opposed to say a “wah-boom” or a “dah-boom” or even a “PshhhhKOW!”

Sweetie: Honey, did you hear that “kaboom” sound just now?

Honey: Sweetie, that was definitely more of a “Ka-blooey” don’t you think?

1. SeanCollier
    August 3, 2007 11:51 am

OBVIOUSLY the shot was accompanied by a Batmanesque word bubble flying out of the living room window, clearly reading “KaBoom!!!!”

2. pittgirl
    August 3, 2007 11:53 am

HAH! Seriously you guys, enough with the witty comments. You’re making me look bad.

3. NY Luvs Pitts
    August 3, 2007 12:09 pm

Wholly Bat-shat, Batman!!!! (ding)

4. plexxer
    August 3, 2007 12:30 pm

Was it an Earth-shattering Kaboom? I thought there was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom.

5. Pensgirl
    August 3, 2007 1:22 pm

plexxer, you kill me! That’s from one of my all-time faves.

Gee, I can’t imagine why that guy’s wife left him.

6. Johnny
    August 3, 2007 1:47 pm

ex-city cop? I’m sure he was fair and stable and never had any racist tendancies when we was on the force. All those were developed after he was convicted of aggravated assault.

7. Sofa King
    August 3, 2007 2:30 pm

That reminds me of the CNN coverage of the Minneapolis bridge collapse. Wolf Blitzer kept asking every eye witness to describe the sound it made. Really? What the hell kind of question is that? The whole time, I had to restrain myself from shouting “It sounded like a big f*cking bridge falling into a big f*cking river, you twit!” at the TV screen.

8. Gunn Lino
    August 3, 2007 6:37 pm

Two things:

“Mobile home”????

“singed hair, burns on his chest”, I wonder if the word ACME was printed on any of the packages inside ? Can I have a mbeep-mbeep please.

“Which later had to be amputated” Ouch.

Yeah, I know, that’s three.

9. Trish
    August 5, 2007 1:34 pm

I wouldn’t think BOOM so much as SPLAT on this. Ick.

10. Michael
    August 6, 2007 7:35 am

I’ve found a great 3-D Pittgirl for your use/enjoyment. Please feel free to praise or criticize.

I know that Pittgirl may be hotter than this example but if you squint just a little……

11. Michael
    August 6, 2007 7:37 am

sorry I screwed up try this:

[url=http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pittgirl0it1.gif][img=http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/16/pittgirl0it1.th.gif][/url]

12. Michael