1. Wow is it muggy today! Today is really the first morning that I’ve found the city to be stinking with the smelly stench of sweaty Burghers. In fact, I’m pretty sure I saw a pigeon holding its nose as it buzzed an innocent Burgher. And I’m absolutely sure it shouted, “God. Take a shower!”
2. I read this secondary headline over the article “How did so many survive on bridge?” on A-1 of the PG today:
… and didn’t see the comma after “down” so I was immediately all, “Wow. I wonder if the PittGirlMobile has the ‘riding bridge down’ safety feature?!?!”
3. A plea to the media to never out PittGirl.
4. Wait. What’s this? A seemingly normal chick on Craigslist? And she’s cute?! AND SHE’S WEARING A STEELERS JERSEY?!!? What are you waiting for, dudes?
5. David Conrad will be 40 next Friday. 40!! Hottest 40-year-old ever.
One blogger said the work is very intense. He said: “You’re constantly scanning for news. Your arm and neck and shoulder are wearing out because you’re constantly using a mouse.”
7. You know it’s a slow news day when THIS is news. Also, how does WPXI or any station for that matter, learn about news stories like this? Does some concerned citizen call the station and say, “I just thought you should know that there is a kitten stuck in my downspout out here in Mt. Oliver. Thanks.”