I don’t normally respond to being tagged, only because I’m a lazy ass. But when Julie Gong tags me, I have to respond so she doesn’t hate me and find me and kick my ass with her soccer ball-kicking leg.
I’ll not tag anyone else to do this, but for Julie, here goes:
Eight random facts/habits about me (and I swear they are true and I can tell you about them because no one but my family really knows these things):
- As a child, teenager, and college student, I was obsessed with airplanes, fighter jets, and space, and I would have joined the Air Force and became an astronaut if I wasn’t such a wuss.
- I can twirl a pen in my fingers like it is nobody’s business. Bam! Just like that. Are you jealous?
- I type over 100 words per minute. Bam! Just like that. Are you jealous?
- I always drive 9 miles over the speed limit, because I don’t believe a cop will pull me over unless I go 10 miles over. Right?
- I am terrified to fly. But I do it because I don’t want to live my whole life never having gone anywhere. When the plane takes off, I have to put my head in my knees until I’m sure we’re not going to go down in a ball of fire. This usually takes about three minutes. People laugh at me. Screw you, people!!
- I can play tennis like it’s nobody’s business. Bam! Just like that. Are you jealous?
- I watch Hannah Montana. What?! Screw you!
- I drink Zimas.
There ya go, Julie Gong! I hope you’re happy, making me reveal detailed, embarrassing, personal information about myself.