1. My vacation was wonderful, except for the fact that the ocean bit. Literally bit. Jellyfish all over the frickin’ place. Next time I go into the ocean and say, “Gee, I wonder why I’m the only person in the water,” I’m going to wise up and run like hell. Stupid jellyfish.
2. In case you were hoping we wouldn’t be the laughing stock of the Internet. All hope is lost.
3. I caught a few minutes of Saturday’s preseason game and boy, was I not impressed with what I was seeing. I knew when I tuned in just before half time and saw that the Duke of Fug and the Earl of Gross was still on the field that the Steelers must have been stinking the joint up like an Ed Rendell fart. Let’s get this shit together, boys.
4. High School Musical 2? ROCKED! What? Shut up.
5. Definitely, shooting his face off was the way to go.
6. Damn straight, Steelers fans rock. (h/t Diane)
7. Doug Shields was Stevie Steeler!? WTF? Did he do the running man dance? Did he get jiggy with it? I’d take Stevie Steeler over Steely McBeam any day. Have I told you guys yet how much I hate Steely McBeam? (h/t Jo)
8. That cutie iJustine got a 300-page phone bill for her new iPhone. You know what? I just this second decided I don’t want an iPhone anymore. (h/t Robert)
9. OMG. If any one of you ever dares to play this kind of joke on me, do not be pissed at me when I shoot YOUR face off because: PittGirl’s worst nightmare? PITTGIRL’S WORST NIGHTMARE! (h/t Still A. Fan)