- August 22, 2007
- filed under Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Lamanna, Mayor Ravenstahl, Random, Steelers, Troy Polamalu
1. While beachin’ it with my sisters, we all took the Myers Briggs personality test to see for certain just how insane we are (turns out, pretty). PittGirl is an INTJ, which is the personality profile of just 1% of the population. Me to a T. Now I don’t know if I like me very much. Oh whatever, I rock.
2. Whirl magazine is featuring a photo shoot with Troysus. Scans coming soon, oh, yes. (h/t Bill)
3. The Comet live-blogged Lukey’s ethics hearing and it is awesome!
4. Benny is featured in GQ this month in a photo shoot about the young quarterbacks in the NFL. Minions? Click here and enjoy. Please remember this the next time you’re about to hit “send” after writing me hate mail.
5. A Facebook friend, Leo, mentioned this: Kennywood is getting rid of the Gold Rusher. Personally, I can’t say I’m too sad about this because I still ride that ride scrunched way way down in my seat while peering through my fingers because I have an irrational fear of low-flying, shoulder-skimming bats and big giant hairy spiders that clearly want very much to be in my next nightmare.
6. The Chin claims that he does not plan to coach again and that he is currently learning the piano. This is so when he coaches again he can be all, “Well, the piano didn’t work out, you see.”
7. Did you guys see The Hoff sing last night on America’s Got Talent? He may be the biggest ball of cheese and corn ever, but he sure is an entertaining cheesy corn ball.
8. The PG overhauled their web page and now I’m all lost and shit.