1. Is it wrong of me to be bothered by the fact that the male barista (baristo? baritone?) at my Starbucks regularly does the open-mouth, noisy, gum chewing while he is fixing my drink? It’s not so much the why can’t you just chew with your lips closed aspect of it as much as it is the what if a drop of spittle lands in my chai and negates its awesomeness?
2. You don’t even know the self-restraint it is taking me not to just lift these masterpieces of Troysus and his wife off of the Whirl Magazine site. Go. Gaze. Read. Sigh. Also? That photo of him as Samson and his wife as Delilah? Inspired.
3. Joe Hardy’s ex-wife is planning to write a book about her three-month marriage to the 84-year-old man. Any guesses on chapter titles? Other than reader Parking Chair’s inspired “Too much 84, not enough lumber.” Hell, that should be the BOOK title. (h/t Robert)
4. Bill Deasy, who I am just now becoming more familiar with, did a song and video for KDKA. You can watch the video here. Where’s Sonni and Jim?
5. This means health insurance is going to become more affordable right? Right? RIGHT?!?!
6. Sports Illustrated rates the best body parts in sports and The Chin’s chin/jaw is in there and so is Troysus’ ass. Maybe that picture is supposed to be for his hair? Screw it. It’s the ass. (h/t G.)