And …. DRINK!

Reader Bill alerted me to the fact that Lukey was moving forward with his bad self during a KD/PG Sunday Edition recently:

I spent all night trying to figure out how the hell to embed a video in WordPress and have now completely exhausted myself to the point that I hate my laptop, it hates me, and I can’t even think of anything witty to say right now because I’m pretty sure that I am dumb as lettuce, too.

Um … Iraq.

1. Still A. Fan
    August 27, 2007 11:26 pm

i think he’s doing it now just to piss you off……

2. chrys
    August 27, 2007 11:40 pm

I think he is trying to “out” you.. LOL!.. or another option is to get everyone drunk enough not to notice his premature bald spot.

3. Goob
    August 28, 2007 1:07 am

English is such a beautiful language (well, something of a skank of a language, but beautiful nonetheless!) – with all the wealth of simile and metaphor at our command, it really is a shame to see those poor little words pounded so deeply into the ground. We could chip in a buy the man a Thesaurus. Consider the possibilities!

- Stride forward
    - Skip forward
    - Amble forward
    - Trot forward
    - Mosey forward
    - Stomp upon this black earth forward
    - Flounce forward

…along with so many more.

I leave the exercise of figuring which drinks (and how many) to knock back for each of the above to the interested reader.

4. Greg
    August 28, 2007 7:23 am

download windows live writer for video’s, it’s easy.

5. Bram R
    August 28, 2007 11:35 am

I had heard that the Dear Leader had appeared on the KD/PG show, and spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find it. How do you do this stuff?

Um … and it’s THE Iraq.

6. PittGirl
    August 28, 2007 11:43 am

Bram, this time, it was reader Bill who pointed me to the video. It’s the work of my minions, you see.

Also, I was able to find the video by searching “Mayor” in the KDKA.com video section.

7. Bram R
    August 28, 2007 2:33 pm

Yeah, that totally didn’t work for me last evening, at least when I typed “Ravenstahl.” They must have just put it up.

My blog is a family blog, but in your comments section I feel emboldened enough to say, “Ken Rice has the stones to match his eyebrows.”