1. As I’ve said before, when Sonni Abatta sends you a link, you post the damn thing, even if someday she links me to a totally “interesting” article on the official grass of the state of Pennsylvania.
“They are sociable and gentle, monogamous, good parents and great athletes.” Guess who?!
The Polamalus? Wrong. Is Sonni Abatta a pigeon lover?
Also, they forgot “bridge bringer downers.”
(h/t to NC Burgher, too)
2. The “Steely McBeam? WTF?” group on Facebook now has 213 members, while two “Get rid of Steely McBeam” groups have a total of about 2,000 members. “Send Steely McBeam back to McDonaldland” has 122 members. Shockingly, the “I love Steely McBeam” group has 8 members, one of who states that “Steely’s Mc’Beam’ is mine!”
3. The Farmer’s Almanac is predicting this winter will be a terrible one for the Burgh. PittGirl predicts that the Farmer’s Almanac is a load of horse shit. True story.
4. Go here to take a good look at the face of the man that left his toddler in a sweltering car while he went into a porn shop/theatre. The toddler was in hysterics when found. Then if you ever see that man on the street, would you kick him in the nuts for me and tell him, “That’s from PittGirl, you asshole.” Thanks!
5. Hang out with a guy who knows OJ and whole bunches of people I’ve never seen before in my life? Yeah, no thanks. Get over yourself.
6. Did you guys watch Georgia beat Japan with a home run in extra innings in the Little League World Series over the weekend?
And did you see the cute little Japanese kid who was hugging the kid from Georgia and just sobbing into his chest because they had just lost, and the kid from Georgia was patting him comfortingly on the back while looking over at his friends like, “Help.” Awesome.
You can watch the video here.