ChukWun in da house … or something.

Chukky Okobi, who was just released from the Steelers, is a RAP STAR, ya’ll.

This is his MySpace and was linked to on Steel City Slant and it is awesome.

1.  Chukky’s quote is:

“Kama Sutra…aint got SHIT on Me….”

2.  His rap name is ChukWun.

3.  His “about” section says:

Chuk Wun: The Center of Attention. Pittsburgh Native. Purdue Boilermaker 4 Life!! NFL Football Player…..But im also an artist. yes folks….the kid can rap…and no, this aint some bullshit like some other ball players have tried in the past…this is the world’s 1st true RAP-lete!!!!

4.  One of his friends says:

ok ok ok… the remix is sickwiddit edizzle laced it proper like

I got nothing.

5.  AND, he shows off his Super Bowl ring:

6.  One of his “rhymes”:

Steeler Nation towels up if you wit’ me/We brought Lombardi back to the Steel City/Who made it happen when nobody gave us a chance/The Bengals won the division but who’s the world champs?

Destined. For greatness.

That’s church.

Sickwiddit edizzle.

Or something.

1. BBM
    September 4, 2007 9:56 am

It’s really a good thing that Chukky has that football thing to help him pay the bills. Oh, wait. Scratch that. Dude better start working on Plan C.

2. Jim Lokay
    September 4, 2007 10:43 am

Chukky Okobi owns the car wash I frequent.

3. Gunn Lino
    September 4, 2007 10:44 am

Class act that.

4. Darwin Police
    September 4, 2007 10:55 am

Kama Sutra ain’t got shit on me? Man, at 6’1 and 320, I think he’s got to skip everything but the Prone Rhino and the Fatigued Hippopotamus.

5. Woy
    September 4, 2007 10:57 am

My brother-in-law and I met Chukky waiting outside to get into the All-Star Home Run Derby last year. We looked at the ring (as enormous as it appears), which fortunately was not on an extended middle finger. He was a pretty nice guy.

6. pittgirl
    September 4, 2007 11:06 am

Darwin Police,

HAH!

7. spoon
    September 4, 2007 11:21 am

Now do I go to the car wash because Chuhky owns it or because Jim frequents it? decision decisions… or do I get Sofa King to wash and dry it with a Uniting Towel!

8. Susanne
    September 4, 2007 3:28 pm

I have a myspace. Not because I’m that cool but because I have 2 teenage daughters to protect and or spy on.
    I am in suspect of this being legit. I saw a report on him where he was in his office talking business and he never once mentioned music. He talks about investing and creating business. If he were as serious as the myspace seems he would of mentioned it in the interview don’t’ you think? Seems like an interesting fella, sorry he is on his way. : )

September 4, 2007 6:26 pm

I always love that “nobody gave us a chance” bullspit. That’s right, Chukky, everybody in Pittsburgh had their money on the Bengals.

10. Still A. Fan
    September 4, 2007 7:39 pm

dunno…it seems real enough to me. who would go thru the trouble to record those songs?

as always, thanks for the link and i swear when i saw all the links from your site today i woul dhave bet $1,000,000 you linked to my dance video of tomlin, cowher, rooney and rooney.

11. thejim
    September 4, 2007 11:26 pm

It’s legit. It’s been a very generous punchline with Sportsocracy for a while now. I’m not sure how we’ll fill the void now that he’s gone. =/