It’s for a good cause, mmm’kay?

UPDATE 2:  HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!  It is over $1,000 now, but if you’re still feeling generous, go give anyway and again, email or comment or somehow let me know.

UPDATE: $19 left to goal. That’s it. $19. COME ON!

My Alfred the Butler, you know, Woy, wrote me and asked me if I would put a mention of this up and because Woy designed my site, fixes my site when it breaks, kicks my site’s ass when it sasses me, tells me what to do when I piss people off, and knows what the hell I look like and possibly where I live, well, I do what Woy tells me to do.

So listen, The Burgher … yes, THE Burgher is having a fundraiser for Pittsburgh Action Against Rape and he … or SHE is only $150 away from the goal of $1,000.

If you are against rape, then you should donate.

If you don’t donate, then clearly you are FOR rape and you must leave now.

Actually, you all must leave now and donate a few bucks. That’s it. There’s shitloads of you reading so you don’t even have to give that much to make up the last $150. Two bucks if you’re feeling super generous. Five bucks if you’re like AWESOME. Ten bucks if you want me to freak out … in a good way.

Do it, email me to tell me you did it, and I’ll send you some virtual hugs and will kick a pigeon for you … AND maybe one of you that donates will get the first PittGirl t-shirt FREE.

Wait. WHAT?!?!

Click here and make me look good, will ya?

Tell them PittGirl sent you!

It’s just a few bucks and a few minutes!!

1. Woy
    September 7, 2007 7:59 am

Thanks, PittGirl!

2. DW
    September 7, 2007 9:05 am

I did my duty, as instructed. Fund is over the amount now from your minions and others.

3. pittgirl
    September 7, 2007 9:11 am

I think I’m tearing up.

4. theburgher
    September 7, 2007 9:31 am

I just wanted to thank you and your Conrad-loving ass for taking part.

We’re over the goal, but I humbly ask your army of craiglist-mocking, Sonni-worshiping* snarkmasters to chip in whatever they can.

Thank you.

*has anyone else ever noticed that Sonni is even hotter in person? Although, I consider myself a Watson man.

5. pittgirl
    September 7, 2007 9:38 am

You’re quite welcome. I’ll give my next United Way giving to PAAR in your honor. Gotta stay anonymous, you know.

Having stood within two feet of Sonni Abatta, yes, she is even hotter in person. That’s a fact.

6. BBM
    September 7, 2007 9:53 am

No need to wait, PG. You can give directly at PAAR’s site and no one will ever no it was you. http://www.paar.net/. There’s a link at the bottom.

Also–thanks for linking to this. I’ve done some work with PAAR and know a lot of the people that work there. Every single one of them could tell you stories that would make you cry, laugh, hate people, and love people all at once. They are an amazing bunch that do a kickass job.

7. Denise
    September 7, 2007 10:08 am

Pittgirl – you ask, and we make it so…
    They even take California money..ha!!
    I hope The Burgher goes over the top with this!

8. NY Luvs Pitts
    September 7, 2007 11:08 am

Wow PG!!! From NY to CA. PittGirl, you have cross-country appeal. NY will be making a donation also.

9. Ant Annie
    September 7, 2007 12:00 pm

You rock, PittGirl! Thanks for the opportunity to donate to a worthy cause. Kick a pigeon for me.

Ant Annie in the South Hills

10. Bram R
    September 7, 2007 12:22 pm

Thanks, PittGirl, for having extremely good taste in butlers.

11. chrys
    September 7, 2007 4:11 pm

I think it’s great to support such a great cause. It’s just unfortunate that such a cause is needed.

Kick a pigeon for me too!! You rock!