And PittGirl danced …

I wish I had the words … the wherewithal  … the wits about me … to adequately describe how I’m feeling right now.

This is close.

Dance with me ye Burghers of the world.  Dance with me.

1. efw_west
    September 7, 2007 11:22 am

David Littlefield fired…reason to dance for joy!

2. BBM
    September 7, 2007 11:25 am

THAT is the most perfect link you could have found. Well done. Now, let’s all dance for joy!

3. NY Luvs Pitts
    September 7, 2007 11:27 am

Sorry Burghers, I’m a Yankees fan. But I’ll still dance with ya. I love a good party.

4. danopsu
    September 7, 2007 11:46 am

Im guessing Tracy is gone too at the end of the year too…that will kill the 3-headed monster altogether…

Bring in Murrysville’s own Ken Macha as manager and loosen the purse strings there Bob…Hidden Valley was just bought…its not going to take profits away from Seven Springs just yet….

5. DW
    September 7, 2007 12:59 pm

Will it even make a difference?? Remains to be seen I guess. I agree that Tracy is done soon, too. But the Nuts need to spend $$ to make team a winner again. And why do that when you have people coming to games already and currently make a tidy profit?

Playin’ the downer,

DW-

6. Greg
    September 7, 2007 1:08 pm

The Pittsburgh Pirates need to make changes and become competitive if they are going to hang on to even the greatest pirate fan. I think the people in the Burgh have had it with the years of mediocrity!
    Greg

7. philly cheeseburgher
    September 7, 2007 2:32 pm

Did anyone notice this quote? Apparently, it’s contagious…..

“After eight months of listening and analyzing this situation, it became clear that this decision was necessary to move our organization forward,” Pirates board chairman Bob Nutting said.

The ‘Burgh is moving forward, Lukey is moving forward, and now, even the Pirates are moving forward!

8. danopsu
    September 7, 2007 3:41 pm

OH MY LIVER!

9. P Niddy
    September 7, 2007 7:49 pm

The Pirates may stink, but just remember that Pittsburgh’s #1:

10. PittCheMBA
    September 7, 2007 10:47 pm

I am waiting for Nutting to fire himself and sell the team. Then, I will be truly happy.

11. Oddmanout