Random n@.

1. Luke has a MySpace. Check out some of his friends, particularly the hot hoochie mamas and particularly “Cheree.” I only wish his profile quote was, “Moving shit forward, yo!” (h/t Joe T.)

2. As you know Sid the Kid and a few other Penguins personally delivered season tickets to 24 lucky fans yesterday.

Crosby drove his own car to the Kozlowski house.

“I don’t look at it like that but as a good opportunity for us to say thank you,” Crosby said. “It really hits you when you see the reaction on people’s faces. You see 17,000 people every night but we don’t get to meet all of them. To meet a few and see their homes and the things they have up and the support they show, that’s something that I think hits home for everyone”

Crosby didn’t just drop off the tickets and leave. Kozlowski called her sons, Matthew in Indiana and Nicholas in New Jersey, to inform them of who was visiting and allowed them each a couple of minutes on the phone speaking with him.

“There’s lots of fans and not everyone has those kinds of rooms, but a lot of those people who do follow us have memorabilia and things like that,” Crosby said. “The support is amazing … and to see that definitely hits you and makes you that much more motivated to leave it all out there every night.”

Dear Sidney, please don’t EVER change.

Reader NoSide15212 wrote:

I’m guessing the Trib headline would have been different had these tix showed up on PittGirl’s doorstep…

“Crosby Still Missing After Ticket Delivery”

HAH!

3. David is in town and PittGirl and sister of PittGirl might have to go see him, and added bonus, Jim Ferlo! SEXY! (h/t SBRizzo) If you go too, and you meet him, tell him PittGirl sent you and that she hasn’t washed her cheek yet.

4. This is exactly why I firmly believe that cops should not be allowed to be/get fat. This is also why I’m an evil bitch, because boy did I laugh at the fat cops trying to chase down a crazed Steeler fan. I’m not TRYING to be mean or anything, but if I ever find myself running for my life while being chased by a crazed minion of Benny’s waving a taser in her hand, my God, I’d like the cop to be physically able to do more for me than just scream, “Run, PittGirl! RUN!”

5. I say as long as her nipples and/or bare ass weren’t poking out, then this is US Americans and we have the freedom to wear what we want … South Africa for the children. (h/t DW)

6. That new Bodies exhibit at the science center freaks me out to no end. Remind me to never donate my dead ass to science. Just scatter my ashes on David Conrad’s roof or something.

September 7, 2007 11:14 am

If we’re going to start deeming people too hot for public transportation, how will PittGirl ever take the bus?

2. bamelamcl
    September 7, 2007 11:18 am

I can’t even look at the pictures that have been on the news about that exhibit without getting nauseous.

3. Sparky
    September 7, 2007 11:29 am

Yes, I feel particularly fond of the sumo wrestler plucking a nipple with a vaccuum on Cheree’s myspace.

4. Sparky
    September 7, 2007 11:30 am

Yes, I feel particularly fond of the sumo wrestler plucking a nipple with a vaccuum on Cheree’s myspace…as is Lukey I am sure.

5. Sofa King
    September 7, 2007 12:31 pm

Man, every city I travel to has a “Bodies” exhibit going on. They must’ve wiped out an entire civilization to get that many cadavers.

6. Stasia
    September 7, 2007 12:51 pm

“Remind me to never donate my dead ass to science.”

You don’t have to donate your body to science for it to be used for a science purpose! You just have to die alone and amonymously … leaving your body unidentified and unclaimed.

Hope that makes you feel better!

7. a-nony-muse
    September 7, 2007 1:12 pm

Forget about Lukey’s friend Cheree- how does Erin feel about 23 yo Burgh resident pAMELa? Then again, perhaps she should be more worried about Brent…

8. suz
    September 7, 2007 2:18 pm

Your MAYOR has a MYSPACE profile.
    EXCELLENT.
    Our mayor has an AARP card.

9. Gunn Lino
    September 7, 2007 2:18 pm

I find it hard to believe His Honor would be dull enough to put up a myspace page. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box but geez he’s the mayor of a major city. Who allowed him to do that ?
    Did he do that at 3 AM when wifey was sleeping?
    Does any other mayor(s) have a myspace entry ?

He’s going to extremes to prove to us he’s a dimwit.

10. NoSide15212
    September 7, 2007 3:54 pm

#1. Forget about Luke’s friends list —how about the spam comment from Nubian Queen about male penis enlargement!! Awesome! Our mayor has a small penis.

Gunn Lino–everyone has a myspace, including the candidates for President. Well, not everyone; just 200 million people. Welcome to the planet.

11. north sider
    September 7, 2007 5:29 pm

I could be wrong, but doesn’t Broken Beautifully who commented on Luke’s myspace page (down the page a bit past the macy’s boob girl) look like the girl with the steelers jersey that you posted on here last month? She looked familiar to me. I went back to your post but the link no longer works. I think that’s her. Very interesting. Does anyone else remember???

12. Pensgirl
    September 8, 2007 12:42 am

Word on the street is that the Bodies “exhibits” were not obtained, whadayacallit, “legally.” I believe the PG had story within the last few months about a science center employee quitting over it (I tend to notice news about science centers because a friend of mine runs a permanent exhibit in Maryland’s).

Sure, that hooters chick looks kinda skanky in that outfit, but at least she’s got the body for it. I recently saw someone dressed in a tube top and hotpants who had about 50 more pounds on her. I needed to bleach my eyes afterwards.

Crosby continues to prove that age and maturity are mutually exclusive. Every time Sid opens his mouth, Lukey should hide his face in shame.