1. Luke has a MySpace. Check out some of his friends, particularly the hot hoochie mamas and particularly “Cheree.” I only wish his profile quote was, “Moving shit forward, yo!” (h/t Joe T.)
2. As you know Sid the Kid and a few other Penguins personally delivered season tickets to 24 lucky fans yesterday.
Crosby drove his own car to the Kozlowski house.
“I don’t look at it like that but as a good opportunity for us to say thank you,” Crosby said. “It really hits you when you see the reaction on people’s faces. You see 17,000 people every night but we don’t get to meet all of them. To meet a few and see their homes and the things they have up and the support they show, that’s something that I think hits home for everyone”
Crosby didn’t just drop off the tickets and leave. Kozlowski called her sons, Matthew in Indiana and Nicholas in New Jersey, to inform them of who was visiting and allowed them each a couple of minutes on the phone speaking with him.
“There’s lots of fans and not everyone has those kinds of rooms, but a lot of those people who do follow us have memorabilia and things like that,” Crosby said. “The support is amazing … and to see that definitely hits you and makes you that much more motivated to leave it all out there every night.”
Dear Sidney, please don’t EVER change.
Reader NoSide15212 wrote:
I’m guessing the Trib headline would have been different had these tix showed up on PittGirl’s doorstep…
“Crosby Still Missing After Ticket Delivery”
3. David is in town and PittGirl and sister of PittGirl might have to go see him, and added bonus, Jim Ferlo! SEXY! (h/t SBRizzo) If you go too, and you meet him, tell him PittGirl sent you and that she hasn’t washed her cheek yet.
4. This is exactly why I firmly believe that cops should not be allowed to be/get fat. This is also why I’m an evil bitch, because boy did I laugh at the fat cops trying to chase down a crazed Steeler fan. I’m not TRYING to be mean or anything, but if I ever find myself running for my life while being chased by a crazed minion of Benny’s waving a taser in her hand, my God, I’d like the cop to be physically able to do more for me than just scream, “Run, PittGirl! RUN!”
5. I say as long as her nipples and/or bare ass weren’t poking out, then this is US Americans and we have the freedom to wear what we want … South Africa for the children. (h/t DW)
6. That new Bodies exhibit at the science center freaks me out to no end. Remind me to never donate my dead ass to science. Just scatter my ashes on David Conrad’s roof or something.